Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just hate society

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I hate how stupid the average American is. I hate how artificial people's interactions are. I hate how limited I am in how I spend my life working for some rich fuck. Always chasing the idea of success when in reality non of this shit matters. I hate how there's a church in every shit town all across the nation. I hate how easily women fall for the worst fucking guy's, while I don't get shit. I hate all the violence perpetuated by the media, from video games to movies to tv shows and music it seems like you can always bet someone's gonna get shot and killed. One wrong step out of line and you'll spend the rest of your life in a fucking cage. Don't people realize how meaningless and utter pointless this shit is? Can't they see the never ending poverty, crime, wars, and injustices going on everyday on this planet? How selfish does a motherfucker gotta be to realize this and still have the audacity to breed more people onto this shit hole we call earth? Humanity is so fucking primitive and barbaric simply seeing how women give birth makes me want to throw up. My level of apathy for our species and culture knows no bounds... Fuck society and fuck humanity, this world sucks.

This sounds like that Edward Norton rant

Lmfao because most people are deluded mindless sheep. Only us, the excluded isolated ones really see their sugarcoated pc reality for what it is.

I hate how stupid the average American is. I hate how artificial people's interactions are. I hate how limited I am in how I spend my life working for some rich fuck. Always chasing the idea of success when in reality non of this shit matters. I hate how there's a church in every shit town all across the nation. I hate how easily women fall for the worst fucking guy's, while I don't get shit. I hate all the violence perpetuated by the media, from video games to movies to tv shows and music it seems like you can always bet someone's gonna get shot and killed. One wrong step out of line and you'll spend the rest of your life in a fucking cage. Don't people realize how meaningless and utter pointless this shit is? Can't they see the never ending poverty, crime, wars, and injustices going on everyday on this planet? How selfish does a motherfucker gotta be to realize this and still have the audacity to breed more people onto this shit hole we call earth? Humanity is so fucking primitive and barbaric simply seeing how women give birth makes me want to throw up. My level of apathy for our species and culture knows no bounds... Fuck society and fuck humanity, this world sucks.