Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just hate how I am hated for something outside of my control

Celius

Celius

-
Everyone avoids socializing with me. Everyone avoids even making eye contact with me. People feel an unabating disgust when they talk to me and I can sense it in their tone. They see me as less than human, like I’m some sort of dog to be ordered and pushed around everywhere.

No matter what I do or how hard I try to come off as “kind” or “respectful” to others as if it’s even bearable anymore to communicate with people who hate your guts let alone be nice to them, I will still be someone who no one wants to associate himself with. Just the existence of an ugly man makes others have a feeling of unease.

You’d think you’ll get used to it at some point, but no. This is never gonna stop and it’s just so tiring. It is just so tiring.

i just drink beer
makes it all less brutal

Yeah, people often don't give you a chance in society

They act like they know everything about you after seeing you for five seconds

And even if you're kind, they'll be demeaning about it. Often it's not really worth doing that, because people will bitch at you whether you're polite or rude

Yeah, people often don't give you a chance in society

They act like they know everything about you after seeing you for five seconds

And even if you're kind, they'll be demeaning about it. Often it's not really worth doing that, because people will bitch at you whether you're polite or rude
your character is judged in less than a second
whatever you do after that second has passed doesnt matter
they already made up their mind about you

i just drink beer
makes it all less brutal
Drinking is prohibited where I live, but most people still consume alcohol one way or another illegally. Even if I’d wanted to, I couldn’t do it due to heart problems. Can’t even cope properly.

Everyone avoids even making eye contact with me
good for you. its weird when strangers try to look u in the eye for long periods of time because they think theyre dominating you if you dont reciprocate this perverted behavior

also dont be so passionate OP and mind ur business more. people will approach u more if they know u wont desperately try to befriend or follow them

Yeah, tbh anything you do won't change their first judgement

Before reading this, I just saw a video of this radicalized feminist talking about how she avoids eye contact with men altogether because she automatically assumes they want sex/wants to r@pe her. I have also been in numerous situations where femoids genuinely think I am trying to get at them, to which they mention their boyfriend unprompted.

Societal collapse would be within everyones best interest. I give up.

people will approach u more if they know u wont desperately try to befriend or follow them
I don’t try to befriend anyone and I don’t think I’m desperate for attention. I’m more upset over being treated like shit just cause I’m not normal looking.

I don’t try to befriend anyone and I don’t think I’m desperate for attention. I’m more upset over being treated like shit just cause I’m not normal looking.
people will treat you like shit if you let them regardless how you look

Nah, subhumans are treated as shit because they're subhumans

Stacy is only treated as shit by Chad

Appearance is fundamental

Before reading this, I just saw a video of this radicalized feminist talking about how she avoids eye contact with men altogether because she automatically assumes they want sex/wants to r@pe her. I have also been in numerous situations where femoids genuinely think I am trying to get at them, to which they mention their boyfriend unprompted.
Women feel fathomless fear at the thought of an ugly man existing in their proximity let alone making eye contacts.

Women feel fathomless fear at the thought of an ugly man existing in their proximity let alone making eye contacts.
Have you ever been rejected by a woman without officially making a move?

Well, if you ‘let them’ then yes, that can apply to anything and you have no one to blame as long as you’re enabling it yourself but in general, no, that is objectively false. Normal looking men and women are treated marvelously better than ugly people.

No, I have been rejected however but not without initially approaching.
Brutal man. If I remember this thread I will add you into my prayers.

I hope you find some sort of peace.

your character is judged in less than a second
100ms is what science says.
100ms is enough time for a women to know if your genes are garbage or deserve special treatment. Brutal. Nature is fucking brutal, ruthless.

It's brutal and it's the one inequality that will never be confronted because it's a deeply cringey and tricky thing to consider.

Well, if you ‘let them’ then yes, that can apply to anything and you have no one to blame as long as you’re enabling it yourself but in general, no, that is objectively false. Normal looking men and women are treated marvelously better than ugly people.
they have to deal with jealous people expressing their anger towards them

autistic men have every right to be angry

As much as society hates us as a whole, I promise I hate all of society ALOT more.

I’m ND, short, and ethnic. Everyone hates me, despite a lifetime of bending over backwards to be liked. I am trying to really embrace villain status, and stop giving a fuck, but the programming is difficult to break.

Drinking is prohibited where I live, but most people still consume alcohol one way or another illegally. Even if I’d wanted to, I couldn’t do it due to heart problems. Can’t even cope properly.
Alcohol is a blood thinner so it's actually good for you. It's only bad on you're liver because it's like concentrated sugar.