Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just had the crushing realization that I am a failure in every aspect of life.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
My mental health took a massive dip this evening when I tried to think about what my future would look like. Honestly I think even if I don't rope it is over for me.
I have seen currycels in this forum who have jobs, are pursuing education from institutes curries would kill for and are generally career moggers.
I failed University entrance test for third time in a row and needless to say any career prospect I envisioned are dead. I could get over failing in studymaxxing but the thing I didn't fail. I just didn't try imo. If I had the discipline and self control of a Chad I would have easily aced the exam with minimum preparation, but since I am an complete waste of genes I spend nearly three fucking years rotting in my house doing useless shit on internet and accomplishing absolutely fucking nothing. The fact that I willingly ruined my chances at wealth is soul crushing and more potent suifuel than I anything I have seen here.

I got friends who were also currycels in HS pursuing Engineering and Research degrees from Presitigious Universities, travelling and having fun with their new college mates and generally living life in the manner man is supposed too. My parents never did anything wrong to me and they are completely blameless for my situation. Everything that happened to me is completely my fault. I am buttfuck ugly, physically weak, unsuccessful in education and probably career in the future too, I have zero friends and social life. I literally have nothing relevent going on for me. No matter how hard I tried to rectify myself and build some discipline it failed. I am unable to accomplish anything.

My mental state has hit an absolute rock bottom buddy boyos. I never thought about roping but for some reason offing myself seems like an easy option. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future. I am intimidated and my mind is scatter brained. I wish I had the self control to properly gymmaxx and studymaxx but I can't even do those lmao. I wonder how Gymcels and Studymaxxers manage to get shit done with shit mental health. Would appreciate it if some told me although knowing me I would probably rather play video games and read Fantasy novels than actually do something useful.

My mental health took a massive dip this evening when I tried to think about what my future would look like. Honestly I think even if I don't rope it is over for me.
I have seen currycels in this forum who have jobs, are pursuing education from institutes curries would kill for and are generally career moggers.
I failed University entrance test for third time in a row and needless to say any career prospect I envisioned are dead. I could get over failing in studymaxxing but the thing I didn't fail. I just didn't try imo. If I had the discipline and self control of a Chad I would have easily aced the exam with minimum preparation, but since I am an complete waste of genes I spend nearly three fucking years rotting in my house doing useless shit on internet and accomplishing absolutely fucking nothing. The fact that I willingly ruined my chances at wealth is soul crushing and more potent suifuel than I anything I have seen here.

I got friends who were also currycels in HS pursuing Engineering and Research degrees from Presitigious Universities, travelling and having fun with their new college mates and generally living life in the manner man is supposed too. My parents never did anything wrong to me and they are completely blameless for my situation. Everything that happened to me is completely my fault. I am buttfuck ugly, physically weak, unsuccessful in education and probably career in the future too, I have zero friends and social life. I literally have nothing relevent going on for me. No matter how hard I tried to rectify myself and build some discipline it failed. I am unable to accomplish anything.

My mental state has hit an absolute rock bottom buddy boyos. I never thought about roping but for some reason offing myself seems like an easy option. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future. I am intimidated and my mind is scatter brained. I wish I had the self control to properly gymmaxx and studymaxx but I can't even do those lmao. I wonder how Gymcels and Studymaxxers manage to get shit done with shit mental health. Would appreciate it if some told me although knowing me I would probably rather play video games and read Fantasy novels than actually do something useful.
you serve the incel army....you serve St. ER

that's more than good enough

Life is just about luck, some people have everything , some have nothing

Last edited:
Life is just about luck, some people have everyday, some have nothing
Yeah I guess. I guess I am envious of people with better luck.

Most normies have to work hard to succeed but this is generally easy if they have someone to succeed for. Once we recognize that material copes are limited and love is unattainable its hard to have any motivation at all. Maybe others are motivated because they want to earn prestige or be seen as successful but for an incel who is despised by society these things mean nothing. Now in the past, men would work shit jobs and still be happy because they had a wife and kids to provide for. Lots of men today have nothing and therefore have no reason to do anything aside from material benefit or status. I'm barely motivated to do anything and the only reason I put a minimal degree of effort into my life is because I still believe in filial piety and want to support my parents even if I hate them for creating me. Once they die I'll probably just rope.

Anyway, curries who try to statusmaxx by getting to good universities are just coping and they will never be truly respected. College isn't even that good for making money especially for an incel who won't be able to make connections. You can find a purpose without a degree and can certainly enjoy life without one.

I’m in a similar situation. I’m in a good college but I got ejected from my ComSci major and am now pursuing a useless combo of MKT major and IST minor that will get me jobs likely replaced by AI in some years

Even in the classes I’m currently taking my grades are miserable. And it’s largely because I’m hardly spending any time studying

Like you are, I used to be really self-blaming about this, especially when my parents would compare me to other kids doing much better

This was until I realized how these kids were living compared to me. All these kids have good social circles while I’ve been without a single close friend since 2018

This counts for a lot more than people realize. These people have GCs where they exchange homework answers, where they give each other heads-ups about what’s going to be on tomorrow’s test, etc. While lonely cunts like me have to do all the work ourselves

On top of that, these people actually have something to grind for, to live for. I don’t. Not only am I isolated socially to a level that’s horribly unhealthy for a human being, I have no gf (sexual needs are not met), I have an abusive household, and damn near all my copes have run their course

What I used to find fun I don’t find fun anymore. Even the simple pleasures of life like consooming media don’t do much for me nowadays. I literally have nothing to live for, nothing even to pick me up, and no motivation to do anything at all

My parents know all of this, they don’t give a single fuck and still expect me to put my best foot forward and then some. While I hardly can bring myself to even leave my bed in the morning

Sorry you're going through such a rough time man. I'm of curry descent in the west but am not familiar with how things work over there when it comes to university exams and such. What are your options now after failing the entrance exam? (If you don't feel like explaining it's ok, I can go read a Wikipedia article or find information online. Just let me know so I can go look it up and return to the thread.)

I’m in a similar situation. I’m in a good college but I got ejected from my ComSci major and am now pursuing a useless combo of MKT major and IST minor that will get me jobs likely replaced by AI in some years

Even in the classes I’m currently taking my grades are miserable. And it’s largely because I’m hardly spending any time studying

Like you are, I used to be really self-blaming about this, especially when my parents would compare me to other kids doing much better

This was until I realized how these kids were living compared to me. All these kids have good social circles while I’ve been without a single close friend since 2018

This counts for a lot more than people realize. These people have GCs where they exchange homework answers, where they give each other heads-ups about what’s going to be on tomorrow’s test, etc. While lonely cunts like me have to do all the work ourselves

On top of that, these people actually have something to grind for, to live for. I don’t. Not only am I isolated socially to a level that’s horribly unhealthy for a human being, I have no gf (sexual needs are not met), I have an abusive household, and damn near all my copes have run their course

What I used to find fun I don’t find fun anymore. Even the simple pleasures of life like consooming media don’t do much for me nowadays. I literally have nothing to live for, nothing even to pick me up, and no motivation to do anything at all

My parents know all of this, they don’t give a single fuck and still expect me to put my best foot forward and then some. While I hardly can bring myself to even leave my bed in the morning
Damn I never really thought about how beneficial having a friend circle was. It's the same for the curries around me too. They had large group of other curries to support them. Honestly you are right seeing my mental health and shit my failures aren't really completely my fault.

Sorry you're going through such a rough time man. I'm of curry descent in the west but am not familiar with how things work over there when it comes to university exams and such. What are your options now after failing the entrance exam? (If you don't feel like explaining it's ok, I can go read a Wikipedia article or find information online. Just let me know so I can go look it up and return to the thread.)
Meh it's alright I was already pursuing another degree alongside this entrance test. I should be fine in a couple of years. It's not even failure in exams imo, it's the fucking complete lack of friends and social circle which is ruining me. Hence my username.

I'm a high school drop out in curry land jfl, my life is over there's no point in living.

I’m the worst at everything I do and this isn’t a joke I’m dead serious when I make this claim. Every conceivable thing you can think of I’m awful at. Someone like me is undeserving of life as I only survive I don’t live.

I'm a high school drop out in curry land jfl, my life is over there's no point in living.
Don't lose hope bro. Our PM was literally a tea seller.