Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just got pulled over by the glowniggers

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Good thing he didn't write a ticket thankfully and he was a chill glownigger (a literal nigger) and just gave me a warning not to mention he probably already knew who I was because I have connections with the sergeants at my local PD because I know them from either my personal training gym or Jiu Jitsu

Last edited:
I am not a fed you retard, I am 20 so I am too young
oh you are 20 so you cant be a fed apparently
ban this guy immediatly
@LeFrenchCel
@fat link
@PLA1092

oh you are 20 so you cant be a fed apparently
ban this guy immediatly
@LeFrenchCel
@fat link
@PLA1092
How about I do you one better
@LeFrenchCel
@Linky Love

Also

IMG 3763
IMG 3764

How is this bragging?
You have a personal training gym and have mastered a complex martial art to such a level that local law enforcement give you a pass when you break the law.

Many of us on the site have no contacts or friends and are incapable of strenous physical activity due to severe depression and disabilities and prefer not to reminded of competent and able bodied chads making brag threads.

You have a personal training gym and have mastered a complex martial art to such a level that local law enforcement give you a pass when you break the law.

Many of us on the site have no contacts or friends and are incapable of strenous physical activity due to severe depression and disabilities and prefer not to reminded of competent and able bodied chads making brag threads.
This isn't bragging, bro. If that gave him a chance at getting a crumb of pussy, then yes, but since it clearly isn't, it's not bragging.

Either get the boot

Or BE the boot

That's a good point. My apologies to OP.
Also JFL if it had been a foid cop I would have for sure gotten a ticket or either shot since foid cops are more aggressive and hostile since they are weaker:feelskek: