Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got insulted by a landwhale on Tinder

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I anticipated this would happen. I was quite literally joking to myself that I would be insulted by landwhales. And my nightmare came true.

What hurts me the most is that this landwhale didn't even insult my looks, which for her and her relatively low-standards were not entirely outputting (I specified the fact that I'm 6ft+ in my bio), but my intelligence.

I didn't even think that she would respond after matching because the only other match I've gotten is a tranny, so I sent her the first benign thought that came into my sperg mind, and for an NT who is disinclined to think about anything outside of guttural slang and mutters, this was a sign of retardation to her.

She responded by calling me "special" and asked what I was even looking for on Tinder anyway. Then she unmatched. This sort of meta critique of my existence was unexpectedly profound.

Last edited:
Volcel if you dont

:chad: :banhammer: for getting a match with a biological female.

Haha, just kidding. Its still over :feelsbadman:

Gigacope tbh
Giphy 7

I mean if she's not gonna fuck you, might as well insult her back

She unmatched before I had the opportunity. I edited that into my OP.
damn. just uninstall tinder at this point, you'd have better (albeit still infinitesimal) chances approaching in real life, no joke. That's how bad it is there

damn. just uninstall tinder at this point, you'd have better (albeit still infinitesimal) chances approaching in real life, no joke. That's how bad it is there
Already deactivated my account lol. Seeing all the roastie profiles on there was enlightening, at least, and confirmed the blackpill.

Their fetishization of Chad's pumps and dumps -- "come break my heart, teehee." I saw this in the bios of many younger foids in their late teens and early 20s, whereas the older ones would say "no hookups" or "no games." :feelsugh:

Their narcissism (below, a single mother with two of Tyrone's bastard kids saying she likes laughing at the profiles of sub8 men who "don't belong" on Tinder):

Screenshot 2020 03 05 07 03 17

Screenshot 2020 03 05 07 03 22

etc.

My hatred for women level has been upgraded tbhtbh

It’s a whale , Her opinion doesn’t matter

It’s a whale , Her opinion doesn’t matter
The next time I'm carrying a vanilla latte and see a landwhale, I will pour it onto her. It's not like she can chase me, JFL. And any white knights will see the results of my gymmaxxing tbhngldedsrs.

That sucks.

Does your face look retarded? I don't mean any insult by saying that but if you are as ugly as you claim to be then maybe she saw your face and thought it was retarded. It's hard for me to believe that you're enough of an autist for someone to think that you're a retard after 1 sentence.

That sucks.

Does your face look retarded? I don't mean any insult by saying that but if you are as ugly as you claim to be then maybe she saw your face and thought it was retarded. It's hard for me to believe that you're enough of an autist for someone to think that you're a retard after 1 sentence.
It is not conspicuously retarded (especially since I put up anglefrauded, halo'd pics), but it's certainly sub-Chad and effeminate, and so a roastie would consider it a given that any such male on Tinder who is not jestermaxxing properly is retarded.

It is not conspicuously retarded (especially since I put up anglefrauded, halo'd pics), but it's certainly sub-Chad and effeminate, and so a roastie would consider it a given that any such male on Tinder who is not jestermaxxing properly is retarded.

That sucks man. She was probably a trash human being anyways so don't worry about it.

That sucks man. She was probably a trash human being anyways so don't worry about it.
On the contrary, it is salutary to experience the biting sting of rejection and have the blackpill brutally confirmed to you.

I now know that I am arraigned against so many levels of resistance to ascension that it can never possibly succeed. I'm sub8 plus autistic plus have personality disorders and mood disorder(s). JFL at my life.

It is not even worth trying to unravel this all, just so I can feel a sense of belonging to a soyciety that has always hated who I am inherently. So I will meditate on the blackpill and free myself through my own inferiority tbhngl.

Last edited:
If you talk to goids like you talk here you wont find success, they can only understand simple words and use of emojis to describe the emotion behind your words(they can't tell otherwise)

If you talk to goids like you talk here you wont find success, they can only understand simple words and use of emojis to describe the emotion behind your words(they can't tell otherwise)
I am not psychopathic enough to re-invent myself on the fly and sustain the lies, but evidently foids and normgroids love nobody more than a conniving psychopath who will stab them in the back, even literally.

I will oblige them. If I ever have social success in the future, I will take pleasure in betraying everyone who places trust in me, just because I'm over 6 feet, have a friendly baby face, and presumably mask my mental aberrations appropriately.

Fuck these scum and animals. They desERve to suffER.

Last edited:
Fucking mogs me, average+ and 6'+. I'd get 0 matches since I am ugly af.
I sent her the first benign thought that came into my sperg mind
What did you type, that made her claim you were special?

Why are there so many single moms in Whorica?

What did you type, that made her claim you were special?
It was an attempt at analyzing the internal contradiction of the term "casual sex." It is not casual at all, or in any way amateurish, but rather a professional venture that only a limited amount of highly skilled and trained men are able to perform with any consistency.

Almost anybody can betabuxx, etc. I was just thinking about this topic out-loud rather than trying to impress the landwhale, who for me is no different than a particularly massive animal at a zoo, which you would study and then make reflections about. I could not succeed at impressing it anyway, even if I tried, since I am truly a different species than normgroids and especially foids.

And yet, I was still insulted by its response, although I invited it. I have a tendency to do that, maybe deriving some sort of sustenance from rejection and the pain it causes me, much like Diogenes and other historical autistic-rotter heroes with borderline personality disorder.

Last edited:
find her again on tinder and see if you can get her facebook page so you can send her some best of gore to brighten her day.

It was an attempt at analyzing the internal contradiction of the term "casual sex." It is not casual at all, or in any way amateurish, but rather a professional venture that only a limited amount of highly skilled and trained men are able to perform with any consistency.
Don't you mean "genetically superior" instead of "highly skilled and trained"? Anyway that response just implies virgin and if the whale, even possessed the slightest level of intelligence, she'd have realized that, and virgin shamed you instead. Don't sweat it though even if you hadn't mentioned that, she'd have still ghosted or blocked you for a chad.

Almost anybody can betabuxx, etc. I was just thinking about this topic out-loud rather than trying to impress the landwhale, who for me is no different than a particularly massive animal at a zoo, which you would study and then make reflections about. I could not succeed at impressing it anyway, even if I tried, since I am truly a different species than normgroids and especially foids.
Based, don't waste your time seeking approval from such low quality femasites.

And yet, I was still insulted by its response, although I invited it. I have a tendency to do that, maybe deriving some sort of sustenance from rejection and the pain it causes me, much like Diogenes and other historical autistic-rotter heroes with borderline personality disorder.
Of course you were insulted, deep down you wanted her to desire you, the fact that someone as repulsive as her can reject you, displays your non-existent SMV. Her response does makes sense to a certain degree, it's exceedingly rare for someone to respond like that on Tinder, which makes you seem like a weirdo and ridiculing the term casual sex while looking for it is a bit hypocritical. Perhaps you are a masochist?

Fatties always have massive egos, so it doesn't surprise me at all
Would you say that a female's BMI is inversely proportional to their ego multiplied by the number of children they have pewpew?