Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just gave 80$ to a truecel cleaning man at McDonalds

Good, we need to do what we can to help our fellowcels. We know how much we each suffer.

That was probably the nicest that anyone has been to him in his entire life. good work OP

Women in my childhood always told me to ignore beggars/poor people. Fucking cunts. :feelsbadman:

empathetic gender my ass.

I went into the bathroom stall and saw this short deathnic guy looking depressed as fuck, so I handed him what in dollars would be around 80$. He refused at first, but I insisted. Love my brocels, happy sunday :heart:
He would probably kill you for some pussy though, or he might just use that money for betabuxxing. There is basically never any good reason to engage in altruism or charity, not even when it does benefit low quality men.

[Based]

If only there were at least 1 person like you in a thousand, friendcel...

wholesome af if true
FriendlyBrownDog-size_restricted.gif

He would probably kill you for some pussy though, or he might just use that money for betabuxxing. There is basically never any good reason to engage in altruism or charity, not even when it does benefit low quality men.

Dunno dude probably depends on the person, I would not even trade my cat for a foid.

Only kind of donation we ever need to do.

Proud of you boyo

I went into the bathroom stall and saw this short deathnic guy looking depressed as fuck, so I handed him what in dollars would be around 80$. He refused at first, but I insisted. Love my brocels, happy sunday :heart:
Cucktears wont touch this

Brutal lifefuel ngl. We should help our trucel brothers the most.

Super based. Good job.
St.BlackOps2Cel will reward you in the afterlife.

This thread deserves 10 stars.