Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just found out I can order my groceries online

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Due to a relatively new app we have in our country. I was on a waiting list but now I can finally use it. The prices are actually lower than at the supermarket I usually go to, and delivery is free as well. They deliver it the very next day.

I was a hermit already, but now I am actually able to never leave my appartment anymore. They basically deliver it to my door, so I can minimize human contact, and I don't have to go out in public anymore. Comfymaxxing begins, this is going to be great :feelscomfy:

What shithole is that? Even in my shithole online grocery shopping is a thing

how is it possible that it's cheaper than in the market???

What shithole is that? Even in my shithole online grocery shopping is a thing
Netherlands. Although online grocery shopping existed for a long time, this cheap option has only been around for 2 years. First I thought it was an expensive scam but now it turns out it's actually really good value
No idea. It's their business model I think. They don't have to invest money to store the food in physical places. All prices are lower + free delivery as well.

They would save money by not having to stock store shelves, not having hire stock boys or cashiers, no store, no electricity, no refridgeration etc.

Going grocery shopping is one of the few activities that requires me to interact with foids, if foids lose their jobs because of this then I support it.

Going grocery shopping is one of the few activities that requires me to interact with foids
My supermarket has self scanning machines that you can use to scan your products and pay as well. You can completely avoid the cashier and standing in line. I started using it immediately because I always have social anxiety when interacting with a cashier and standing in line. Atleast now I feel comfortable.

Same with mcdonalds and KFC. It was such a good invention to be able to order on a machine instead of interacting with a human.

Going grocery shopping is one of the few activities that requires me to interact with foids, if foids lose their jobs because of this then I support it.
:feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Due to a relatively new app we have in our country. I was on a waiting list but now I can finally use it. The prices are actually lower than at the supermarket I usually go to, and delivery is free as well. They deliver it the very next day.
its probably a temporary discount to get people hooked on the app. theyll raise prices gradually without customers noticing.
some companies model their growth on rapid expansion using investor money and worry about profitability in the future. think of tesla or facebook. i dont know of one delivery app - grub hub, doordash, uber eats - that makes a profit. they all lose money on every purchase

its probably a temporary discount to get people hooked on the app. theyll raise prices gradually without customers noticing.
some companies model their growth on rapid expansion using investor money and worry about profitability in the future. think of tesla or facebook. i dont know of one delivery app - grub hub, doordash, uber eats - that makes a profit. they all lose money on every purchase
If they raised the price from two years ago that means the products would have been ever more cheap, and they are already below supermarket prices currently. It's a very popular app in my country

I need this shit. Hate going to the grocery and getting mogged by normies

I need this shit. Hate going to the grocery and getting mogged by normies
Never too late to start. Been doing this since the start of the pandemic, wish I did this before then. In order to get the cheaper prices though, you have to sign up for a membership which requires at least one delivery over $150 per month. But that works out for me just fine.

Never too late to start. Been doing this since the start of the pandemic, wish I did this before then. In order to get the cheaper prices though, you have to sign up for a membership which requires at least one delivery over $150 per month. But that works out for me just fine.
My order only has to be 35 eur, and then they deliver it to me for free the next day