Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just found out circumcision is not even compulsory according to Islam

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
The Qur'an itself does not mention circumcision explicitly in any verse
Malik ibn Anas [his theological 'school' is the one followed by most North-Africans], maintain that circumcision is a Sunnah Mu'akkadah—not obligatory but highly recommended
Hence, the different hadiths do not agree on whether circumcision is part of fitra or not.
So men who are from muslim families are getting circumcised when Islamic scriptures technically don't even state it's neccesary. This is fucking ragefuel, I could have kept my foreskin if muslims were actually aware of this. The only reason why it's a practice among muslims today is because a lot of early muslims were circumcised or practiced it on their sons but that's because it was a pre-Islamic custom among both Jewish and Pagan Arab tribes.

Damn bro i should read the Quran

I guess circumcision is just a hygiene thing

There is an entire book in Christianity, the different chapters are different books, on the christians fighting to get rid of circumcision, but that is never brought up. Circumcision is a tool used by the jews to harm men and put them down.

Both religion should take any Jewish influenced practices out of their books.

Damn bro i should read the Quran
Maybe, I have never read it in full. I did read minor bits as a kid and thought it was really scary because everything was about the terrible things that would supposedly happen to sinners after death/the end of the world.
I guess circumcision is just a hygiene thing
Well, that doesn't really make sense to me. You can just wash your penis, no need to cut a part of it off. I need to brush my teeth to prevent cavities, that doesn't mean I should pull them out.
Circumcision is a tool used by the jews to harm men and put them down.
Both religion should take any Jewish influenced practices out of their books.
Highly agreed, I'd honestly go back to practicing Islam if it wasn't for this one degenerate, anti-male practice. I suppose the original intention of the practice was that making the penis less sensitive would prevent masturbation but I used to fap serveral times a day in my early teens so I'm living proof that it doesn't work.

I suppose the original intention of the practice was that making the penis less sensitive would prevent masturbation but I used to fap serveral times a day in my early teens so I'm living proof that it doesn't work.
People used to take showers once every few years, so that's the main reason it was used. Especially in rural area's. Also in the middle of the desert, there isn't much water to wash yourself with and the risk of disease is high, so less places for disease to form the better, but that doesn't matter now that just about everyone in the world can take a shower or clean themselves whenever. It's just pushed by (((people))) who make money off this sort of thing and enjoy seeing men get hurt.

It's just pushed by (((people))) who make money off this sort of thing and enjoy seeing men get hurt.
True, I think circumcision played a major role in fucking me up mentally. I saw some video-footage once of when I was a toddler before my circumcision (I got circumcised at 2 years old or something) and I seemed like a really happy, optimistic kid. But when I was a bit older, from the period of age 3-6, I was a really timid kid who was afraid of anything that could potentially cause me pain and I was abnormally shy too, I didn't dare to talk to people I didn't know.
I've read of the physical and mental effects that circumcision can cause, and I suffered from most of it as a kid and who knows if it still affects me to this day and is the reason why I'm so anti-social. Circumcision can induce a sort of phobia for physical pain due to the trauma of experiencing such extreme pain at a young age for example.

It's so depressing to think that I could have been a normal person if my parents had not done this to me.

True, I think circumcision played a major role in fucking me up mentally. I saw some video-footage once of when I was a toddler before my circumcision (I got circumcised at 2 years old or something) and I seemed like a really happy, optimistic kid. But when I was a bit older, from the period of age 3-6, I was a really timid kid who was afraid of anything that could potentially cause me pain and I was abnormally shy too, I didn't dare to talk to people I didn't know.
I've read of the physical and mental effects that circumcision can cause, and I suffered from most of it as a kid and who knows if it still affects me to this day and is the reason why I'm so anti-social. Circumcision can induce a sort of phobia for physical pain due to the trauma of experiencing such extreme pain at a young age for example.

It's so depressing to think that I could have been a normal person if my parents had not done this to me.
this might explain my behavior too. Holy shit i never thought about it like this. I wasnt as shy before circumcision now that I think about it

this might explain my behavior too. Holy shit i never thought about it like this. I wasnt as shy before circumcision now that I think about it
How old were you when you were circumcised? (if you want to tell) Were you also from a Muslim family or do Hindus do this too?

Here's an article on the subject if you want to know more: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
Some selected quotes:
circumcised infants are more sensitive to pain later in life
distinct behavioral patterns characterized by increased anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, hyperactivity, and attention problems
painful procedures in the neonatal period were associated with site-specific changes in the brain that have been found to be associated with mood disorders

The studies found that these procedures often produce symptoms which are very similar to those of childhood sexual abuse, including dissociation and the development of a negative body image. The effects often persist into adulthood as evidenced by a study that examined the effects of childhood penile surgery for hypospadias. Men who had this surgery in childhood experienced more depressive symptoms, anxiety, and interpersonal difficulties than men who did not have the surgery

Kennedy (1986) detailed the psychological effects of circumcision in a case study describing the psychotherapy of a boy who was circumcised at three years of age. The sense of inadequacy, feelings of victimization, and violent sexual fantasiesexperienced during this boy’s adolescence were found to be both consciously and unconsciously linked to his experience with losing part of his penis (Kennedy, 1986).

The Majority of Boys Circumcised as Children and Adolescents Meet Diagnostic Criteria for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Most religions are completely fucking retarded, Islam is based though.

How old were you when you were circumcised? (if you want to tell) Were you also from a Muslim family or do Hindus do this too?
curry muslim (athiest now) and i was like 7