Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just found out 10/10 girl was having sex with a dog during my birthday, which I spent alone. How to cope?

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
I just found out that while I was spending my birthday alone, a 10/10 model girl was having sex with a dog the exact same day(god knows how many time the beast creampied her that day).

I am feeling like not feeling anything, If that makes sense. How do I cope?

Last edited:
you shouldn't be angry about the dogpill, it's disgusting and they are devaluing themselves by becoming looser.

the dogpill only affects foids why should I care if they want to be disgusting

Not sure, the fact that dogs have higher SMV than me puts my head in a spin too.

dogpill destroys me too, i can't cope

How do I cope?
I am feeling like confronting her irl and demanding her to have sex with me in order to make me feel better.

The thing is I can’t decide which one is more cucked.. to not experience what even the dog had, or getting my turn after a dog.
This is so fucked up, I can’t even process that this is real.

Just imagine, fucking animal, dog, women fucking with them and they enjoy it and same fucking women who fucks with dogs will say that you have to improve your personality, be nice etc etc

cane-corso-italiano-royalty-free-image-1646818531.jpg

The thing is I can’t decide which one is more cucked.. to not experience what even the dog had, or getting my turn after a dog.
This is so fucked up, I can’t even process that this is real.
@supersoldier
What do you think about this? If I get the opportunity, should I do it? Or would it be more cucked to be the next of a literal dog?

@supersoldier
What do you think about this? If I get the opportunity, should I do it? Or would it be more cucked to be next a literal dog?
Do it. If someone thinks that being second in line after the dog is cucked then with that logic all female sexual partners except the first one is cuckolds.

Do it. If someone thinks that being second in line after the dog is cucked then with that logic all female sexual partners except the first one is cuckolds.
I don’t know m8. Taking your turn after a dog is somewhat different than taking your turn after her ex-boyfriend(s), isn’t it?

I don’t know m8. Taking your turn after a dog is somewhat different than taking your turn after her ex-boyfriend(s), isn’t it?
most husbands and boyfriends of woman who fucks with dogs don't even realise it and live their lives :feelskek:

NSA should do the men kind a favor and expose them all
Exposing dogpilled women will drive most of them to suicide, there already been cases. If you have any opportunity to expose dogfucking women, do it, it's worth it.

I’d be surprised if she wasn’t having sex with a dog

the dogpill is the most brutal birthday gift

Sounds like a ruff time, just have to bite down and bear it unfortunately

I just found out that while I was spending my birthday alone, a 10/10 model girl was having sex with a dog the exact same day(god knows how many time the beast creampied her that day).

Bro just dress like a furry dog

Ogremax and become as intimidating as possible to make foids scared of you. My favorite kind of cope is making people think I’m gonna go ER in gta 6 because of the way I look

Dogs dickmog?

Spray gasoline and burn them alive.

Grape her to death

Dogpill can take time to be acknowledged

Dogpill broke me

Dogpill is the most brutal.

I misread the post and first thought there was a 10/10 in your house

the dogpill only affects foids why should I care if they want to be disgusting
They are literally raping animals. I care because its animal abuse

How'd you know that actually happened? I know its definitely possible, 50%, but don't get mad over it if you're not certain of it even happening

be glad ur not a zoophile

How'd you know that actually happened? I know its definitely possible, 50%, but don't get mad over it if you're not certain of it even happening
Its happening wvery minute of every day. Go read rhe dogpill page kn the incel wiki. Its far more common than you could ever imagine

Iirc back in like 1950, 25% of foids said theyd done it. And that was self reported which means its actually much higher. Also that was before modern feminism existed. So nowadays its probably safe to say at least 75% of women regularly do it with animals.

I mean, the fact society doesn't quite understand the implications of this is shocking. Women would rather have sex with dogs then average men. That means women see average men as worse than dogs.