Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just earned $46.5 million dollars guys - just follow my lead

Money laundering at its finest

“Art” is a joke.

A nigger iq mogs you most likely
You can say all you want to say but as we speak, AI has stolen a third of all the commissions for art faggots, and now they are starving to death.
So much for these little bastards :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ai art mogs
MysteriousPen

it's certainly coming along nicely but apparently still takes a lot of manual finesse to get good outcomes

You can say all you want to say but as we speak, AI has stolen a third of all the commissions for art faggots, and now they are starving to death.
So much for these little bastards :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
You are indeed mentally damaged, boyo

Dilate, expand, seethe, mald and sneed stupid little nigger
what the fuck are you two even arguing about, the % of sales impact going to ai-generated artists instead of hand-generated ones?

what the fuck are you two even arguing about, the % of sales impact going to ai-generated artists instead of hand-generated ones?
He just can't accept that artists can pretty much go fuck themselves.

He just can't accept that artists can pretty much go fuck themselves.
Not even sure what this is supposed to mean tbh.

I've been thinking about funding some of them w/ commissions of things I want to see if I can keep the paper trail anonymous.

So far none of them are open to accepting video game codes instead.

Not even sure what this is supposed to mean tbh.

I've been thinking about funding some of them w/ commissions of things I want to see if I can keep the paper trail anonymous.

So far none of them are open to accepting video game codes instead.
Wowie

Just draw Ukraine colors theory.

Can someone Nuke the world pls ? There are Retards Out there wasting their Money away.