Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just drove 30 minutes each way to go to a divebar and I completely pussied out

Brazzierlord

Brazzierlord

Greycel
I have no friends to go with so I was all by myself. I walked past the bar inconspicuously and this massive bouncer was standing there and I felt so tiny and inferior. I kept walking and turned around to walk back. When I looked over my shoulder again I saw a cute girl and a guy going in. I heard her innocent voice say something before she descended into that hole crawling with sex crazed humans and resounding dance music. I felt like a little boy, despite being 24 years old. These people with their friends, experiences, social lives... I have none of that. I really am an outsider. It's funny, my father and his father were the same way despite them being Chadlites (at worst). They never liked to socialize with others and were typically very reclusive. But I'm apparently a failure. They had sex and gf's... not sure if I'm a product of these degenerate modern times or just ugly or aspie as fuck.

I WILL LITERALLY NEVER HAVE SEX. I FUCKING PUSSIED OUT AT THE BAR AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYONE TO GO WITH ANYWAYS. I NEVER MADE FRIENDS PAST HIGHSCHOOL NOR HAVE I HAD SEX DESPITE HAVING GONE TO UNI FOR 5 YEARS. I'M LITERALLY TOO ANEUROTYPICAL TO HAVE SEX IN THE MODERN ERA. MY KIND ARE BEING BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE WE DON'T FIT THE SOCIETAL PREROGATIVE. I'M STILL IN DENIAL THAT IT ISN'T OVER FOR ME DESPITE BEING A 24 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. I WILL LEGITIMATELY MOST LIKELY NEVER HAVE A ROMANTIC EXPERIENCE OR FALL IN LOVE. I'M A COMPLETE FAILURE TO MY PARENTS IN THIS REGARD AND I'M SURE THEY FEEL LIKE SHIT BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY DIDN'T DO ENOUGH TO MAKE ME NORMAL.

T B H
B
H

Welcome to the Family son^^

Relax bro our day will come its will come

That's the difference between them and us We are genetic trash.

OP - remember these feelings of inadequacy as motivation to ensure you don't pussy out next time.