Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just don't understand how you can have a mirror as an incel and not kill yourself

No seriously, I’m not ugly to the point of being an abomination, im just too aspie for latinas, they don’t want trucels who have no charisma and are avg at best in looks, latinas need giga nt maxxers and they hate weirdos like me
Ah man..

No seriously, I’m not ugly to the point of being an abomination, im just too aspie for latinas, they don’t want trucels who have no charisma and are avg at best in looks, latinas need giga nt maxxers and they hate weirdos like me
I hope to see you soon on a cartel video

"Charisma". What's next? Rizz? Charizzma is basically rizz extended version.

I hope to see you soon on a cartel video

"Charisma". What's next? Rizz? Charizzma is basically rizz extended version.
Trust me brother, there’s no hope for weird aspie latinos, these bitches don’t want us

Yeah trust him brother
I'll thrust him...

Sentinel spear 70in larp

I try to avoid mirrors. I wish I could also avoid other people so nobody could see my ugly appearance but NEETing forever isn't possible.

i need to a mirro that helps me use my skin care and hair loss meds when applying thel=m

"What fucking retard actually thinks THEY are responsible for how THEY look.

It's societies fault. Back before the 70s even ugly men scored.

SO no, it doesn't make me want to kill myself, but it does make me want to kill."

Im not that ugly I’m just not good enough for womens insane standards
:chad::banhammer:
I reflexively look away before getting a good glance at my reflection and never turn in the direction of my mirrors when home.

VOLCEL is not a cope. To fuck they would have to lower their standards.

Yeah, if they have standards, they're in a voluntary celibacy, not involuntary

Any standard above "landwhale" and "1/10ers" probably would technically disqualify inceldom in the first place - but that's just my opinion.

Which is unfortunate but hey it's better than nothing. That's if you have a redeeming quality like say you're 6'2 or you're white or you have x good quality
Again, this would mean they're not incels per se but low tier normies who have more standards than actual incels, due to not experiencing loneliness like the others

To each his own, however. Not going to criticize this

How can you have a mirror? Every fucking time I go outside I see myself in the reflection of some glass building or a car I wanna fucking kill myself. First off I see my fucking subhuman small hobbit body. And I confuse myself as a child at first. Then on the cars I see my disgusting brown face. With my troglodyte semi unibrow and wide lips. It's fucking disgusting.

I don't understand how you can still look in the mirror? I get haircuts every month so I don't look like a complete nigger monkey and that's when I have to stare at myself the whole time but other than that I don't have a mirror.
I dont look in the mirror simple as that

Seeing yourself in a barbershop mirror is suifuel
How can you have a mirror? Every fucking time I go outside I see myself in the reflection of some glass building or a car I wanna fucking kill myself. First off I see my fucking subhuman small hobbit body. And I confuse myself as a child at first. Then on the cars I see my disgusting brown face. With my troglodyte semi unibrow and wide lips. It's fucking disgusting.

I don't understand how you can still look in the mirror? I get haircuts every month so I don't look like a complete nigger monkey and that's when I have to stare at myself the whole time but other than that I don't have a mirror.
Worst of all is front cam of phone. Holy shit I'm deformed. Literal 1/10. Literally. Not a 3 or 2.5, but a 1

I dont look in the mirror simple as that
Worst is if your phone's front camera is accidentally turned on... Jesus if I could kms I would but I just can't. Don't have the guts

just avoid all reflective surfaces bro
its not that hard

Worst of all is front cam of phone. Holy shit I'm deformed. Literal 1/10. Literally. Not a 3 or 2.5, but a 1
yeah the frontcampill is brutal
it really shows how uneven and subhuman my face is

By looking in the mirror all the time I have delusionmaxed to the point where I think that my face looks cool

By looking in the mirror all the time I have delusionmaxed to the point where I think that my face looks cool
JFL same :lul: then I see myself in photos or front-camera of phone. And shows I'm literally a 1/10 weird, deformed, asymmetric, subhuman

thats how i got through highschool lol