Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just did an interview that will be on a podcast featuring incels

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Hopefully I did a good job.

Make sure to link it when it comes up! Thanks and grats!

Any Ideal when the interview will be be uploaded? Also congrats!

RoundJaw said:
Any Ideal when the interview will be be uploaded? Also congrats!

might be even 6 months but hopefully sooner than that.

gstvtrp said:

hopefully you addressed that most incels aren't rapist, murders, and pedophiles. some posters let their emotions get to them and produce edgy content that doesnt represent the general consensus of this forum

incel said:
gstvtrp said:

hopefully you addressed that most incels aren't rapist, murders, and pedophiles. some posters let their emotions get to them and produce edgy content that doesnt represent the general consensus of this forum

yeah I did. I didn't want to say the p word though.

incel said:
gstvtrp said:

This.

Oh guys, another thing I forgot to mention.

I used a convincing female voice mask for the interview. Like in the interview, it's stated that I am a male but it sounds like a woman talking the whole time. I thought it would be an interesting twist.

LMAO. Did you state you were using a female voice mask? Did they even question your voice? If not they probably didn't want to bark up the whole trans/gender identity and whatnot tree.

gstvtrp said:
Oh guys, another thing I forgot to mention.

I used a convincing female voice mask for the interview. Like in the interview, it's stated that I am a male but it sounds like a woman talking the whole time. I thought it would be an interesting twist.

lol that's gonna be awkward. but if the voice is realistic it will remove bias towards us

Morf12 said:
LMAO. Did you state you were using a female voice mask? Did they even question your voice? If not they probably didn't want to bark up the whole trans/gender identity and whatnot tree.

Yes, it was clear in the interview that I am a male using a voice mask.

The voice was pretty realistic. My interviewer was really convinced that I was a girl trolling her and I had to work hard to convince her that I was a real male incel.