Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just can't fucking study

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Everything I'm learning is pointless. Yes it's good in terms of getting a good grade so I can get a good apprenticeship but the actual stuff I'm learning and have to remember doesn't have ant actual meaning to my life. The way we're taught and have to learn and remember things isn't done the way it should be.

How the fuck do I get motivation to study?

It’s over for studycels :feelsrope:
i also can’t study for shit.

Wagecucking is useless unless you're looking forward to looksmaxx/copes

I forget everything I studied within 2 or 3 minutes. Also jfl at your avi.

I can’t offer any advice really. I had no motivation to study when I was in education so half the time I never studied at all. My grades dropped as a result but I spent the time I would have spent studying doing things I enjoyed doing such as playing on my Xbox.

I would step away from the forum for a while to focus on studying, then look for motivation afterwards otherwise you’ll be distracted.

I can’t offer any advice really. I had no motivation to study when I was in education so half the time I never studied at all. My grades dropped as a result but I spent the time I would have spent studying doing things I enjoyed doing such as playing on my Xbox.

I would step away from the forum for a while to focus on studying, then look for motivation afterwards otherwise you’ll be distracted.
I did step away from the forum and I did revision for a bit but after 2 days found myself losing the motivation again so I stopped and requested unban 3 days later.

I get random bursts of energy to study sometimes but not enough.

I wish my parents weren't such lazy fucking snowflake pussys. I probs subconsciously/genetically get it from them
Wagecucking is useless unless you're looking forward to looksmaxx/copes
I want to live in my own place and be able to afford copes like doggo and gaem and maybe in surgery

I did step away from the forum and I did revision for a bit but after 2 days found myself losing the motivation again so I stopped and requested unban 3 days later.

I wish my parents weren't such lazy fucking snowflake pussys. I probs subconsciously/genetically get it from them

I want to live in my own place and be able to afford copes like doggo and gaem and maybe in surgery
I use to get random bursts of energy and would studymaxx hard too but eventually it just wore off. I could never get into the continuous habit of studying/revising and never had a consistent way of doing it which pissed me off, probably due to my undiagnosed autism. I would give you some boomer/normie advice like think about the future and how it well help you get a job and earn money but I won’t.

I use to get random bursts of energy and would studymaxx hard too but eventually it just wore off. I could never get into the continuous habit of studying/revising and never had a consistent way of doing it which pissed me off, probably due to my undiagnosed autism. I would give you some boomer/normie advice like think about the future and how it well help you get a job and earn money but I won’t.
I know it will help me in the future. It's got nothing to do with me not caring about the future cuz I do. That's why I stress about the fact that I don't study but still I can't fucking do it. Bruh it's so annoying.

I know it will help me in the future. It's got nothing to do with me not caring about the future cuz I do. That's why I stress about the fact that I don't study but still I can't fucking do it. Bruh it's so annoying.
It’s about habit more than anything really. Just set a time when you’re going to study, put some music on or something and do what you need to do. Its pointless if the information doesn’t stick though.

No diploma for your face

You can’t study cause ur stoopid lulz.

Take a break and do it

I can't help you. I hated studying useless shit and going to school with foids and cunt normies so much that I dropped out. Don't do that though. It only gets worse once you do.

Studying used to be easy, can't imagine having to do a full course load nowadays. My body and brain have rotted for too long to do fucking anything. Not that it matters

I can't study too

U need get some phenibut and just fucking study. Just do it. No bullshitting. DO IT

Just Study Theory

There's no reason to study when you know the benefit is almost nil

Tbhngl, actually dedsrs not a shitpost, you just have to be honest with yourself, if you're not actually interested or motivated in this stuff you will have to find another way to make it work. You could drink some coffee or take some adderall. Obviously its not good for you but if you want to set a goal and cant bring yourself to do it otherwise then it might be a good choice.

If you just accept that you dont have the motivation to do it then you dont have to waste any time thinking about if you can do it and you can move straight to solving the problem. Once you try all the solutions you can think of, you at least know you tried everything.

Its sucks but if you cant do it then it would be best to just accept it and move on to something else. I could say some bullshit about how you just gotta find a way to motivate yourself but it would be like telling an ugly guy to “just go out there and approach girls bro!”

You're gonna be a good wagecuck making your momma proud.