Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just bought LSD for the first time

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Hello,

I just got my hands on a tab of LSD. Gonna try it this friday my fellow brocelz. Any advice ? :feelsLSD:

Where did you buy it from, son, and how much did it cost

Where did you buy it from, son, and how much did it cost
My friend has a dealer. He got it for me because he was also buying for him and his band. It was around $10 for one tab

Hello,

I just got my hands on a tab of LSD. Gonna try it this friday my fellow brocelz. Any advice ? :feelsLSD:
Those things have a chance to kill you if you got it from a random unknown dealer

Those things have a chance to kill you if you got it from a random unknown dealer
yeah i read about research chemicals. My friend is an experienced tripper so he has a test kit. It is acid. I have tried shit before that wasnt acid (nbome) and since i read it could be dangerous i promised myself not to try unless tested. Now its the first time I have legit LSD on my hands :feelsLSD:

My friend has a dealer. He got it for me because he was also buying for him and his band. It was around $10 for one tab
Over for me. I have no friends

please tell us how it feels after consuming it, and after consuming play some music or watch some video and tell us how it felt and what you saw. and tell us what you see when you close your eyes.

please tell us how it feels after consuming it, and after consuming play some music or watch some video and tell us how it felt and what you saw. and tell us what you see when you close your eyes.
ok brocel , i will do a trip report. :feelsokman:
Hope it doesnt get me banned :soy:

yeah i read about research chemicals. My friend is an experienced tripper so he has a test kit. It is acid. I have tried shit before that wasnt acid (nbome) and since i read it could be dangerous i promised myself not to try unless tested. Now its the first time I have legit LSD on my hands :feelsLSD:
@FrothySolutions what's your opinion on LSD

It was around $10 for one tab
You got ripped off brocel, for future reference if you buy it from .onion you could get it for $1.8 / tab + shipping.