Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just bought far cry 5 is it any good?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Haven’t played PS4 for a while and all the games I had got old. Can anyone tell me if this is good it’s downloading now.

No, the world looks empty, there are too few missions and things to do.

Sell it and buy the 4

idk, I stopped enjoying vidya a long time ago

It’s my favorite one.

5>3>2>4>1

Haven’t played 6

Sell it and buy the 4
I bought it on the PS store on sale for $15 I’ve never played a FC game before I think I’ll enjoy it I’m not expecting too much.

Actually I played primal years ago it was interesting but I didn’t care to finish it.

It's ok, I enjoy most FPS games so it was fun for me

I think it took me 30ish hours
Sounds good enough for me I hope it isn’t too story and dialogue based 99% of the time I’m playing a game I’m listening to something on YouTube in the background.

Sounds good enough for me I hope it isn’t too story and dialogue based 99% of the time I’m playing a game I’m listening to something on YouTube in the background.
Yeah not really, most just shooting cultists

not its fucking garbage trust me i uninstalled it halfway through the damn play through

It got cracked on PC why not pirate

Haven’t played PS4 for a while and all the games I had got old. Can anyone tell me if this is good it’s downloading now.
it's good I beat like a year ago was fun

Sell it and buy the 4
yeah the side missions are lifeless shit. so just rush the story tbh once you get bored of em

yes its good.