Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I just binge read 239 chapters of Shaman King

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am so glad that I forced myself to go back to the early chapters of the manga Shaman King and thoroughly read every single word.

I was frustrated because I realized that I didn’t understand major parts of the manga, even though I had been a fan of Shaman King since the year 2002 (when I was in the 5th and 6th grade).

I now understand everything, and I can honestly say that Shaman King and Naruto are my two favorite manga series of all time.

I blame the horrible American-version of the anime for confusing me on many different aspects of Shaman King. The other reason I didn’t read the manga more closely when I was a boy was - September 11th 2001, my attention drifted from Shaman King to war in the Middle East.

I am so thankful for online manga, I would have spent a fortune on buying all the volumes had it not been for Shaman King Manga Online.com.

Watch over every incel on this planet, Hao-sama @AsakuraHao