Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i infiltrated this website without any of you all knowing, just imaging how easy it would be for a fed to infiltrate this place, i’m just a normal guy

Q

quandaledingle

Faggot
-
100% - Permaban Not incel
i’m not an incel i’m a normal person and i infiltrated this place to take the piss out of all you weirdos, and it was easy, so you’re not just weird, you’re stupid.

I hope your family gets brutally raped, tortured and murdered (in video game)

:o

well i hope you had fun... i guess?

i’m not an incel i’m a normal person and i infiltrated this place to take the piss out of all you weirdos, and it was easy, so you’re not just weird, you’re stupid.
Wtf3

@Fat Link avi tbh

Fuck you infiltartor. @Robtical ban this coward bluepilled fuck.

@Fat Link ban this weakling
@Arescel ban dude

You're not as smart as you think, it's like signing to a boot camp and saying that you inflitrated military high command :feelshaha:. You really have to be pathetic if that's how you decide to spent your time.

You're not as smart as you think, it's like signing to a boot camp and saying that you inflitrated military high command :feelshaha:. You really have to be pathetic if that's how you decide to spent your time.

i’m not an incel i’m a normal person and i infiltrated this place to take the piss out of all you weirdos, and it was easy
No shit it was easy retard, It's just a website with a basic sign up process.:lul: It's not like we're not some super secret terrorist cell or someshit.

Last edited:
Imagine walking in when the door is open and acting like you a spy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for greycels :lul:

Good analogy. 1..2…3…. Break!

Don't remember asking

woah you infiltrated bro:feelsautistic:

How much of a failure do you have to be to infiltrate incel forums tbh? Normies think they're special getting 3 upvotes on r/Inceltear

Hope you die a slow and painful death then. Privileged scum.

>normal guy

>trolls on incel forums

Sure, incel in denial :feelskek:

He joined Yesterday and only had 6 posts. It was oblivious. I think He is an incel in denial and coping.

It’s a public forum, there is nothing to infiltrate. Low iq retard normie :feelsgah::feelsahh::soy:

OMG REALLY!!? You infiltrated the super encrypted dark web super secret terrorist organisation classified website!?

Joined Mar 21, 2022 Posts 6 Online 4h 9m
Faggot thinks being able to pass the "tell us about yourself and why you want to join" section is considered infiltrating jfl, mods probably don't even read that shit.

1. we know it's easy
2. your ip is associated with this website now. good job.

Well done you get a gold star and an extra super like:panties:

Fuck you infiltartor. @Robtical ban this coward bluepilled fuck.

@Fat Link ban this weakling
@Arescel ban dude
Youre one to talk.:feelshaha: Troll sexhaver.

Faggot thinks being able to pass the "tell us about yourself and why you want to join" section is considered infiltrating jfl, mods probably don't even read that shit.
Yeah big deal,"infiltrating" its a public fucking forum not a hidden satanic cult

Infiltrate? If you call that an infiltration, you already failed by telling us your purpose for being on this website. You weren't fooling anybody with your 6 posts. Head back to IT, you feral nigger.

Oh no what are we going to do!? Anyways . . .

Oh god another one

Imagine getting permabanned on your 6th post

OP is a low iq incel in denial.

Wow. What an accomplishment! He is taking about "infiltrating" .is as if he's a CIA agent infiltrating al-Qaeda, lol. Anyone can "infiltrate" us based solely on information you provide during registration. There is no way to know if you're lying or not.

Incels.is Owned :feelshaha: :dab: