Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i infiltrated this website without any of you all knowing, just imaging how easy it would be for a fed to infiltrate this place, i’m just a normal guy

I'm an OG from 2018. @Robtical approved me earlier. I was @Deleted member 14805.

Comment 2R5auRwoVPIWnHgydbqoNhC8Cnf2DUrd

Ok, now go back to having sex with your dog.

Yet you only made 6 posts @quandaledingle. People lie all the time in their registration applications and then eventually get caught.

Maybe if you lurked moar instead of making your announcement, then maybe your scheme would've been more impressive.

Infiltrates me, he'll be back within a week on that same account :feelsclown:

Why do I get the feeling the jannies created this sock account themselves just to ban it for a publicity stunt, just to salvage what little approval they have left :waitwhat:

[UWSL]Just a theory [/UWSL]:society:

You're clearly an idiot if you thought it would be difficult, what exactly indicates it would be hard?

i’m a normal person
nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Yeah, pretending you "infiltrated" an open forum on the internet like it's an insurgent cell sure is normal person behavior.

i’m not an incel i’m a normal person and i infiltrated this place to take the piss out of all you weirdos, and it was easy, so you’re not just weird, you’re stupid.
Gg well play faggot :feelzez:

i’m not an incel i’m a normal person and i infiltrated this place to take the piss out of all you weirdos, and it was easy, so you’re not just weird, you’re stupid.
Faggot I hope u get raped and burned alive :smonk:

Imagine being a greycel faggot and thinking you achieved something jfl

:soy::soy::soy:

I have nothing to lose if the law comes looking for me in my basement I'll blow it up jfl about this fucker (in gta)

Don't flatter yourself, retard.

Well faggot, you weren't the first to "infiltrate" and probably not the last. Even as a greycel, I have seen this kind of major loser activity from someone thinking they're a genius several times before.

Yet you only made 6 posts @quandaledingle. People lie all the time in their registration applications and then eventually get caught.

Maybe if you lurked moar instead of making your announcement, then maybe your scheme would've been more impressive.
Exactly, wouldnt it be waay more impresive to post a fucking ton and then announce that you were never incel to begin with? Maybe that was too much work for his normie ass.

You still won't get approval by foids for this. Did you plan to go up to them and say: :soy:"I protected your honor on some site for sexless losers, m`lady. Can I receive the sex now?"
:foidSoy:"Eeww, why is this creep talking to us in public? He's gonna make Chad think we have no value. Get the fuck away before I use my pepper spray, you loser!"

:feelskek::feelskek:

We are not a secret club or a criminal organization, its just a forum. Not such a thing as infiltration

You must have one depressing life if you've to make account on virgin forums to feel good about yourself lmao.

Yeah theres no real vetting process to become a member on here, any normie can just make up some fake story about being an Incel and be accepted,

Its really not an Impressive feat at all. Honestly 50% of the board could be fakecels normies and chads for all we know :feelswhat:

Imagine being a normie who legit wastes 5 mins of their time to sign up and actually waiting days if not a week to join a obscured forum for mentally ill outcasted low smv males. 2022 Normies really are something else.

congrats you got through a basic signup process on a website, do you want a fucking medal or something

want an award or something? Fuck off if you’ve got nothing else to do

As if glowie greyfags ever knew how to be subtle

This IT turbosoycuck was no different

it's a public forum and anyone can register. I bet some of the most prominent posters aren't even real incels.

Oh wow he was such a "normal" person,
obviously an incel in denial and a bully.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back