Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I infiltrated .is to spread positivity and got banned" IT IQ moment. Toxic positivity is annoying and ruins people. It's ok to feel down and give up.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I just fucking can't, this is too fucking funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm at a loss for words for these retards. Yeah the positivity they have is very welcome.
"Just be nice bro :soy: get a haircut bro :soy: take a shower :soy: support feminism :soy: be open-minded :soy: just have a good personality bro :soy: it's gonna be alright bro, girls are not shallow :soy: they like personality, not your looks or status :soy: you will find someone, just wait :soy: don't become bitter because you are bottom of the barrel genetics and humanity :soy: you'll get over it :soy: just be positive :soy: good vibes only :soy: stop being so negative :soy:"

You can take your positivity and fuck yourself. Positivity is fucking stupidity. Realism is the key as you see reality and not some fantasy scenarios of everything coming to you when if you are a good cuck for soyciety. Ahem, it won't work. Just check his account. All the drugs he did and does definitely rotted his brain away.

Your "positivity" is what keeps expectations up and fucks people up, especially those who have faced a life of negativity and negative outcomes of every situation possible. Just tell them positive things and to stay positive so when things go south they can feel even worse.

Constant positivity is a form of avoidance and NOT a valid solution to your problems. It's ok to have negative emotions. Especially if your whole life has been a rollercoster that only goes down on the suffering, rejection and loneliness path. Toxic positivity is forced, false positivity. It may sound innocuous on the surface, but when you share something difficult with someone and they insist that you turn it into a positive, what they're really saying is, My comfort is more important than your reality. We are so wrapped up in a world of "staying positive" that we are ashamed to actually feel anything else.

By saying "you'll get over it", you oversimplify the healing process as a straight line from point A to point B. This absolute moron just wants to shut the most human emotions down. Stay the fuck out of here and keep overdosing on your drugs, they have clearly done their damage in the brain you can't see why people are where they are now and why they feel what they feel at this point. If you are simply incapable of comprehending or even understand a speck of the overwhelming depression, anxiety, traumas, mental illness and anything we had to endure our whole lives while you stay high on drugs all day, please don't even try to say a word, just fuck off.
Anyone that doesn't know what he have been through, doesn't know what we experience, doesn't know the unbelievable shit we have and had to deal with to come to this point, just shut the fuck up. Your opinion is as worth as the shit I took earlier today. No one that has even been close to the mental hell we are put through in many ways can have a glimpse of what has led us down this path. Anyone that doesn't have a speck of idea about the way the world sees us, treats us, tells us, and wants to do to us, FUCK OFF.

C752d3ed462655bee87672535b00884d

Context of the comment:

Last edited:
Ok but what was his account on here?

nvm I found it.
It's @HidekiToyota

Most likely it was this dbag I banned earlier today. :feelshaha:

dickandBALLS69420

ITards love to have their own convenient version of the history. Id say in top of posting positive bluepilled garbage he also straight acted like how youd expect from your typical low iq infiltrator by outting himself as a complete fucking soycuck retard

Their idea of "positivity" amounts to shoving empty platitudes down our throats, the exact same platitudes that we've heard our entire lives. After 23 years of suffering, I've reached a point where I no longer care about words. Unless you know a girl that actually wants to date me, I don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say.

These are the sort of people who would say "just find a job!" to a homeless person.

i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

its starting to get annoying having normie after normie coming here slipping through the cracks

I said this back in 2019 but its only gotten worse i think. Doesn't help that incels are mainstream either. What i don't understand is if you're a normie, why are you spending your time, especially weekends, on a incel forum. :feelskek:
because their lives are either as pathetic as ours, or worse

Ive thought the same. I remember BrazilianSmegma made like 40 posts every day on IT before he got banned.
funny thing is he really was truly pathetic. when inceltears got banned or privatised or whatver and they had to make the new sub ( without an s on the end) he kept posting there as well until the iT cucks were actually sick of his constant posting and finally banned him

Fuck now that I think about it.
You guys think it was @BostonDweller? He was making some sussy threads

He's an incel in denial. Most users on IT are. His whole reddit account got banned.

View attachment 527610
Further validating what many people don't know is that many, many people on reddit, including complete fucking normies fucking hates IT and what they do and despise and hate them with a passion. I don't fucking know why they are still not banned. For fucks sake, a sub that used to expose IT's hypocrisy, doublethink/standards, calls for violence, telling people to kill themselves, saying they want to shoot us, put deadly poinson in out food or straight out send us to concentration camps to die or to be "re-educated" to adore qweens and m'ladies and become a soy cuck white knight got banned in less than 2 weeks. But IT and other subs that do the same to us and men in general are fully operational. Just look at MGTOW vs WGTOW. It's still going while MGTOW got banned.
Now go to IT and see that they will try to brigade and shut another sub down for lonely men, which is against the rules of IT itself and reddit itself. They have broken these rules numerous times and still are not banned.
Reddit does not hide or deny their agenda against white people in general and men, because we can't be targets for anything.

Uncle Ted Kaczynski describes in a portion of his book the concept of oversocialization. The people who do this fit perfectly that profile.

i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

It could be possible to check for proof of control over an existing account elsewhere. Unfortunately you can only raise the effort bar for joining, there is no perfect screening.

A lot of authenticity methods are variations of checking either "what you have" or "what you know". But I've never seen a system which can check "what you are".

Further validating what many people don't know is that many, many people on reddit, including complete fucking normies fucking hates IT and what they do and despise and hate them with a passion. I don't fucking know why they are still not banned. For fucks sake, a sub that used to expose IT's hypocrisy, doublethink/standards, calls for violence, telling people to kill themselves, saying they want to shoot us, put deadly poinson in out food or straight out send us to concentration camps to die or to be "re-educated" to adore qweens and m'ladies and become a soy cuck white knight got banned in less than 2 weeks. But IT and other subs that do the same to us and men in general are fully operational. Just look at MGTOW vs WGTOW. It's still going while MGTOW got banned.
Now go to IT and see that they will try to brigade and shut another sub down for lonely men, which is against the rules of IT itself and reddit itself. They have broken these rules numerous times and still are not banned.
Reddit does not hide or deny their agenda against white people in general and men, because we can't be targets for anything.
Men are not protected groups on reddit or anywhere I would boycott reddit

That Boston guy was a posi freak too

I find spreading positivity fine as long as it isn’t bluepilled level positivity because you can still be a non-defeatist without being bluepilled.

Constant positivity is a form of avoidance and NOT a valid solution to your problems. It's ok to have negative emotions. Especially if your whole life has been a rollercoster that only goes down on the suffering, rejection and loneliness path. Toxic positivity is forced, false positivity. It may sound innocuous on the surface, but when you share something difficult with someone and they insist that you turn it into a positive, what they're really saying is, My comfort is more important than your reality. We are so wrapped up in a world of "staying positive" that we are ashamed to actually feel anything else.
I've always hated this shit, it just shows how little people actually care.

false hope and positivity is way more damaging than negativity

I've seen people give genuine and realistic advice here and they didn't get attacked by anyone or banned. This idiot must've only spammed the same moronic bullshit on posts for no reason, ofc he'll give himself out :feelshaha:

I've seen people give genuine and realistic advice here and they didn't get attacked by anyone or banned. This idiot must've only spammed the same moronic bullshit on posts for no reason, ofc he'll give himself out :feelshaha:
Read on toxic positivity vs hope and validation. It is immensely different. It gives you validation and some kind of "hope" but no positivity bullshit.

cucktears is beyond pathetic and retarded. It's like a checkers player thinking he can "infiltrate" a chess tournament.

None of this is functional, it's hard to accept that only looks matter?

I think I'm quite a positive person and I've never felt like it was a problem on here.

But yeah people want realistic solutions to their problems and not just platitudes.

Normies simply can’t handle reality head-on.

Was that the Boston freak?

I just fucking can't, this is too fucking funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm at a loss for words for these retards. Yeah the positivity they have is very welcome.
"Just be nice bro :soy: get a haircut bro :soy: take a shower :soy: support feminism :soy: be open-minded :soy: just have a good personality bro :soy: it's gonna be alright bro, girls are not shallow :soy: they like personality, not your looks or status :soy: you will find someone, just wait :soy: don't become bitter because you are bottom of the barrel genetics and humanity :soy: you'll get over it :soy: just be positive :soy: good vibes only :soy: stop being so negative :soy:"

You can take your positivity and fuck yourself. Positivity is fucking stupidity. Realism is the key as you see reality and not some fantasy scenarios of everything coming to you when if you are a good cuck for soyciety. Ahem, it won't work. Just check his account. All the drugs he did and does definitely rotted his brain away.

Your "positivity" is what keeps expectations up and fucks people up, especially those who have faced a life of negativity and negative outcomes of every situation possible. Just tell them positive things and to stay positive so when things go south they can feel even worse.

By saying "you'll get over it", you oversimplify the healing process as a straight line from point A to point B. This absolute moron just wants to shut the most human emotions down. Stay the fuck out of here and keep overdosing on your drugs, they have clearly done their damage in the brain you can't see why people are where they are now and why they feel what they feel at this point. If you are simply incapable of comprehending or even understand a speck of the overwhelming depression, anxiety, traumas, mental illness and anything we had to endure our whole lives while you stay high on drugs all day, please don't even try to say a word, just fuck off.
Anyone that doesn't know what he have been through, doesn't know what we experience, doesn't know the unbelievable shit we have and had to deal with to come to this point, just shut the fuck up. Your opinion is as worth as the shit I took earlier today. No one that has even been close to the mental hell we are put through in many ways can have a glimpse of what has led us down this path. Anyone that doesn't have a speck of idea about the way the world sees us, treats us, tells us, and wants to do to us, FUCK OFF.

View attachment 527537

Context of the comment:

Jewish dude from IT: "I infiltrated stormfront to advocate for Jewish charities and got banned Yikeroonis and spaghetti batman sticks! now WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN that would have happened!"

Jewish dude from IT: "I infiltrated stormfront to advocate for Jewish charities and got banned Yikeroonis and spaghetti batman sticks! now WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN that would have happened!"