Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope you guys are sauna maxxing

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Or intense exercise maxxing. Anything that makes you sweaty. Not even just for looks/debloating but for overall General health. Our skin is the biggest detoxing organ we have. Toxins are everywhere in today's industrial world (micro plastic, endocrine disruptors, heavy metals). These various toxins accumulated throughout the modern diet/overall exposure to chemicals, things you breathe in, etc. can cause havoc if not regularly excreted either thru shitting them out or it's 10x as effective thru sweating since the skin organ is so big.

Sweating a bit each day, maybe 20mins flushes out toxins. Our lymph is the sewer system of our bodies and brings the toxins to the skin to be sweated out. If you aren't sweating every day or at least working out a few times a week, you should. If you don't, these toxins store in your body and you increase your risk/greater potential for causing disease/cancer.

You can do a hot bath as well if you hate exercising (I do). Just anything that makes you sweat is good

We have a sauna at home but i almost never use it, once a year at best. Its boring as fuck to go sauna alone

we have a sauna at my house i never use it.

Yeah I sauna at least once a week at my gym. It’s nice.

Bonus if you live in a desert region. :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back