Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK SNADEN, I HOPE YOUR RAPED BY MIGRANTS AND ARE STABBED YOU SWEDISH FUCK!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Just started building on age of empires a great base then some guy named Snaden fucked up the whole base because he didnt like the walls i built around it, I aleredy started building artillery and everything, I was trying to build a wall around us so were ALL protected as the other guy did the same so i just copy him, This guy started putting walls all around my base and basically ruined the game for both of us, If your there, FUCK YOU SNADEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!, Hes in Age of empires 3 btw.

Perfectly good base ruined over a soy who had ragefuel, Im the only one he mocked, I built the EXACT same wall structure as the guy next to me did, Well that aint fun, I hope he gets banned or something, Hes been harassing me thru the whole game calling me noob, Dude havent even built a base or troops yet, Calling ME NOOB? Guy dont even have walls OOOOR troops, Just spamming walls inside MY fortress so my troops and villagers cant even move thru, FUCK YOU SNADEN!

My base was so brilliantly forged and i was just on my way to setup outposts and more production, Too bad we cant have a decent game anymore with idiots like SNADEN ONBOARD!

FUCK YOU YOU SWEDISH TEAMKILLING FUCK!

IF YOU WANNA PLAY, LEARN TO COOPERATE!

15 min wasted and a perfectly good base wasted.

HAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE SOMEONE NAMED SNADEN BUILT WALLS TO BLOCK MY TROOPS, I DID EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER PLAYER DID AND BUILT A BRILLIANT BASE MERGED TOGETHER WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS, SNADEN DIDNT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO CONTRIBUTE WITH YET IM THE NOOB? EXCUSE ME DO YOU EVEN HAVE TROOPS? NO? THEN WHYTHE FUCK YOU RUIN MY GAME WITH FULL ON WALLS?, HOW THE FUCK CAN I MOVE MY CULVERINS WHEN YOU SPAM WALLS INSIDE THE WHOLE OF MY BASE?

I BUILT WALLS AROUND US TO PROTECT US, I EVEN BUILT A GATE WE CAN GO THRU AND WAS ON MY WAY TO BUILD OUTPOSTS, I MERGED MY BASE WITH THE OTHER PLAYER WHICH WAS FULLY COOPERATING, HE ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT MY POSITION ON THE MAP LIKE A SOY, OK IS IT MY FAULT THE TOWN CENTER WAS PLACED SO CLOSE TO YOURS? ITS THE PERFECT OPPERTUNITY TO COOPERATE BUILD WALLS? BUT ITS GONNA SUCK IF ONLY 2 OUT OF 3 COOPERATE, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TROOPS OR ANYTHING TO COOPERATE WITH BITCH, I NEVER BUILT WALLS TO BLOCK YOU FROM YOUR SHIT, THE WALLS WASNT EVEN IN YOUR BASED, YOU BUILT YOUR BASE RIGHT NEXT TO MY WALLS SO OFC I WANNA PUT DOUBLE WALLS ON IT SO YOU ARE PROTECTED TOO, OFC YOUR TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU AND MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME! YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SPAM WALLS ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF MY BASE!

Last edited:
#FUCKSNADEN!
IMG 2449

ER fuel content

ER fuel content
Yes, I built walls to protect my base then he starts building walls inside my base because hes upset it was wood and i aleredy told him the walls take time to upgrade, He then went ER and placed walls inside the whole of my base, Like what the fuck man? I have tons of cannons and troops to guard while the walls upgrade? What is the damn problem?

Imagine all the free space in my base after i put up walls to defend myself and merged with the other player i think was named Katana, Then snaden comes and builds walls ALL over the free space im gonna use for farms houses artillery and other structures. to block me from moving my troops or villagers and building in my base!

Last edited: