Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope something kills me soon

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I don’t have the balls to rope. I, too scared. I’d rather have no say in it. I’d rather I get cancer, get caught up in someone’s mass shooting and get killed, get hit by a car, die in my sleep.. anything.. things have gotten so fucking bad. I’ve been drowning for 25 years and there’s no hope at all for me to do anything. I’m stuck and I’m alone and I’m too pussy to get some nitrogen and suck it all in. Not too long ago, I couldn’t fathom one’s life becoming so bad that death is preferable.. now it’s happened to me.. I hope something kills me soon. I’m not having a good time with this whole existence shit. I’m never at peace. Not even for a minute out of my day.. death can’t come soon enough.

Same, I fantasize about getting beheaded by Muslims.
140819-dickey-foley-tease_bkgnsp

Imagine falling asleep and never waking up.

But I still want to do some things before dying tbh.

I wish i'd die in sleep, too bad i have insomnia so it won't happen today.

View attachment 62675

You wouldn't happen to live in the land of guns would you?

If so there is a simpler, albeit messier solution.
Yeah I’m in the land of guns. By rope I mean just suicide. Not actually hanging myself.. if I killed myself, I would 100% go the route of inert gas asphyxiation.

Yeah I’m in the land of guns. By rope I mean just suicide. Not actually hanging myself.. if I killed myself, I would 100% go the route of inert gas asphyxiation.

You'd gas yourself?

Like a jew?

Laugh2

May as well go out with a bang.

Sui2

Bang

Make sure you use a 45 magnum revolver at point blank range.

The last thing you'd want is to still be alive as a vegetable with a hole in your head.

That's why you need a big gun that's going to finish the job in one shot.

I need to get sprayed by an uzi.

Last night I saw an amazing dream. It was incredibly vivid and realistic. I wish I never woke up.

I've tried overdosing three times in the past three months. You're not the only one, believe me.

I'm sick of getting rejected all the time, being hated on everyone just by being different.

Despite only being 21, the most action I ever got from a femoid was being licked in the face. By two not one. The problem is that they were drunk and I was wearing sunglasses to protect the fact I have a lazy eye.

You'd gas yourself?

Like a jew?

View attachment 62697

May as well go out with a bang.

View attachment 62700

View attachment 62698

Make sure you use a 45 magnum revolver at point blank range.

The last thing you'd want is to still be alive as a vegetable with a hole in your head.

That's why you need a big gun that's going to finish the job in one shot.
Bruh yeah I’d rather gas myself than blow my brains out. I’d take some opium beforehand just to get a nice dopamine rush.. feel what I’ve missed out on for 25 years.. then put on a gas mask and take a few breaths and just go to sleep in bliss

I feel the same. Hang in there bro, were all gonna make it

Lucky bastard, wish it was that easy to get a firearm over here.

Take out crippling debts and let them spiral so you have to kill yourself. Use the money to do drugs or rent a fucking lambo and drive it off a cliff after ramming into a Stacy at 200mph while she is fucking Chad in the sunset.
Do this if it comes to it.

shotgun > rope
rope is too risky tbh

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. - Revelations 9:6

Try carbon monoxide poisoning apparently its painless.

I fantasize about being killed by sexy girl.
But i still have hope to live-hobbymaxx