Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope nobody here cares about the environment

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like trying to offset your carbon footprint, avoiding using plastic bags, not using disposable cups and dishes or god forbid going vegan

If youre incel there is no reason to care about the environment, whether the planet destroys itself or not its really irrelevant, its not like youre going to live long enouhg to see the consequences anyway but also its not like youre going to have kids who are going to have to deal with it

Most of that environment shit is a hoax or done by major companies.

you stopping littering doesn’t do anything. Massive companies do more climate damage In 3 seconds than you do in your entire life.

I don’t care about the environment, if I could afford it I would buy a gas guzzling SUV and keep it on all the time

I only care about environmental issues that affect the present, like inconsiderate faggots throwing their trash everywhere. I don't care about future generations because my genetic line will end with me. If breeders' spawn inherit an environmental hellscape, good!

LMAO @ incels caring about a world that rejected us.

Fuck the future I hope it collapses as soon as I die.

I care minimally. I wouldn't burn a tree or waste stuff for no reason. But I also don't go around nitpicking stuff because of it.

The only reason I would care about the environment is if it directly affected me or if I had kids.

I don't care for it.

One day the environment will reach a critical mass of pollution and this world will go to shit

Based. Infact I do completely the opposite of what libtard trannies say. I litter, I throw away food, I purposely bin 100% recyclable materials, I own stock in oil etc. Anything to piss off soycucks and overall make this planet more inhabitable even if its by a tiny margin, I sleep well knowing I've done my part as an inkwell

Fuck all that shit, so called cleaner alternatives are bollocks, windfarms waste of time & the ones in the water fuck up fishing, bio fuel stinks to high heaven, electric cars means radiation.

The planet naturally goes through warming & cooling cycles, the only shit we're responsible for is air quality due to tree removal, water pollution thanks to chemicals being poured in & that's it. Ain't the average person though it's the elites that then charge us carbon tax, cunts.

Ain't the environment that needs fixing, it's humans & their greed & lookist discrimination.

I always laugh at those clowns crying about the polar bears dying, the end of the world, humans going extinct. I'm like "what's taking so long?"

how dare you
Greta

Let's be honest, the fate of this world is already sealed.
I couldn't care less but whatever we do, we can't stop it anymore. I just hope that I die at old age before the society starts to collapse because of missing water and food.

Incels wont lose anything if this gay earth burns down.

If women loved me and I had kids who I had the future to fight for, I would be an environmentalists. How can you as an incel support a world that is blackpilled to the core, no matter what animal? I won't
Incels wont lose anything if this gay earth burns down.

Big companies give hush money to politicians so they can poisoned and mutate the ground, the water, the air,the livestocks, the crops for the last 70 years or so. And now they got some brainwashed autistic 13 year old foid to shame your average wageslave soycuck.

Last edited:
I don’t give a single shit about the environment whatsoever. What would I have to lose if anything happened?

I don't care about "climate change", since it is nothing but a hoax. I do care about air pollution and see pollution, and people that don't care and throw garbage on the pavement instead of throwing it on the bin. I don't care about the so-called "trash segregation* which hopefully doesn't exist in my country. "Ecological footprints" are a matter of the governments and big companies which produces it not the individuals,

I don’t give a single shit about the environment whatsoever. What would I have to lose if anything happened?
Well since you asked:
lack of resources meaning food and freshwater means a lot of people go hungry/thirsty even in developed western countries,
tensions over lack of water mean more possibility of regional and larger scale wars including nuclear conflicts between India and Pakistan over decreasing water reserves in the Himalayas from retreating mountain glaciers,
supply chains run low on food as crops fail so no hope of prepping past a certain point,
flora and fauna that have been around for millennia and survived the last ice age aren't able to keep up with the rapid pace of change and go extinct forever

Last edited:
I don’t care about human civilization but I do care about the environment and wildlife.

I am going to find a way to pass on my genes no matter what it takes, no matter what it takes. I will not let myself be cucked out.

Well since you asked:
lack of resources meaning food and freshwater means a lot of people go hungry/thirsty even in developed western countries,
tensions over lack of water mean more possibility of regional and larger scale wars including nuclear conflicts between India and Pakistan over decreasing water reserves in the Himalayas from retreating mountain glaciers,
supply chains run low on food as crops fail so no hope of prepping past a certain point,
flora and fauna that have been around for millennia and survived the last ice age aren't able to keep up with the rapid pace of change and go extinct forever
I feel like all of this would only happen after I die. And due to the path that society is headed maybe it’s even a good thing tbh.

I don't. Just as I don't care about nonsense like universal healthcare for staceys 9th kid or free college.

I only care about your data.

I care about worsening the enviroment as much as I can

I don't a give a fuck about the environment. I hope someone nukes this planet and we all die.

Most of that environment shit is a hoax or done by major companies.

you stopping littering doesn’t do anything. Massive companies do more climate damage In 3 seconds than you do in your entire life.

I fucking hate nature, its bullshit mechanics like natural selection and the invention of reproduction via sex are the reason why we are suffering.

I don’t care about human civilization but I do care about the environment and wildlife.
I second this.
The earth would be a better and more beautiful place without humans.
Nature and wildlife is fascinating.

I don't support green politics or anything that restricts my current life, but seeing a dirty enviornemt hurts my soul.

The warming cycle we're facing is not natural. Earth should be cooling now. + the rate of warming is immensely fast, life can't adapt so fast.

They don't tell us all the truth.

It's not enough to stop emissions (what is unachievable in current economy). We need negative emissions.

Humanity will be extinct in this century. You wonder why? Humanity survived so long... But not with temperatures that we will experience (destabilization of methane hydrates is close - it is enough to have unbearable temperatures; there are other unavoidable dangers, even CO2 alone can destroy us, however it would take more time) and not with lethal ionizing radiation from meltdown of nuclear power plants after collapse of civilization.

I'm not afraid of it. I'm not panicking. I want it - it's revenge.

View: https://youtu.be/PunbEq7koEk

Based. Infact I do completely the opposite of what libtard trannies say. I litter, I throw away food, I purposely bin 100% recyclable materials, I own stock in oil etc. Anything to piss off soycucks and overall make this planet more inhabitable even if its by a tiny margin, I sleep well knowing I've done my part as an inkwell
based faster the planet burns itself out the better