Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope my fellow Incel brothers are getting in on crypto

• Thread starter Manosphere Maniac
  • Start date
M

Manosphere Maniac

Greycel
Come on brothers get in on crypto before the ship takes off. Lets be apart of this redistribution of wealth to the have not's and get our revenge the legal way through Money, Power, and Influence. If you do not know what to do in the crypto market follow people who do and If you ever want to know some good crypto experts to follow just ask me.
Untitled

I am serious lol, I want people like me to win this thing

Government won't let crypto to dominate market, it will get banned. Most of the banks here banned payments for crypto already.

Government won't let crypto to dominate market, it will get banned. Most of the banks here banned payments for crypto already.

That is why you have to go into crypto with a goal and stick to it then get out.

You wouldn't be holding a stack of crypto with a lot of negative equity or holding onto a stack of graphics cards you want to sell would you?

That is why you have to go into crypto with a goal and stick to it then get out.

Keep in mind that rich men like George Soros are invested in bitcoin. I do not think he would invest in something that will die off like that. I think warren Buffet is invested in to bitcoin even though he talks sh!t about bitcoin, he just does not want you to have any.

I have 0.80 pennies on crypto does that count ?

I have 0.80 pennies on crypto does that count ?

If that is all you can afford to do why not start out spending .80 cent a day on winning crypto currencies. You should never invest money that you need. Only invest pocket change here and there etc.

That is not my intention for making crypto money, but I can not speak for other incels on this subject matter. I thought this forum was for incels. Aren't you an incel too?

Of course not... Fucking loser.

Keep in mind incel brothers that there are crypto faucets which would allow you to gain crypto without spending money. All you need to do is spend time.

Keep in mind incel brothers that there are crypto faucets which would allow you to gain crypto without spending money. All you need to do is spend time.

Fucking incel losers thinking you can outsmart the system.

4S4Co2iNfXacz1NyNvB_LlBHFYpxkKWNqIEDdny-dXU.jpg

Joined 2 days ago and most of your posts are in this thread about this topic. It sounds like you are building yourself up to trying to sell something. Don't do that.

Joined 2 days ago and most of your posts are in this thread about this topic. It sounds like you are building yourself up to trying to sell something. Don't do that.
This is my first thread, I do not blame you for thinking that and the truth is I have a tad bit more of a money making mindset than the typical incel. I am always looking for ways to invest and make money. If you think I am up to something keep an eye on me, but at the same time keep a hawk eye on crypto.

This is my first thread, I do not blame you for thinking that and the truth is I have a tad bit more of a money making mindset than the typical incel. I am always looking for ways to invest and make money. If you think I am up to something keep an eye on me, but at the same time keep a hawk eye on crypto.

Oh! Teach us great one!

cut the crap were not screwing with crypto
talk to this guy
@Incel Coin
and have fun

Is it possible that you are annoyed by the idea of incels rising up from the ashes and becoming world leaders ?

You really think you can ascend, and do what exactly? Steal my girl friends? They will only fuck you for money. They will still come back to me and fuck me for free.

I agree, not as a money-making scheme but simply because organized States must die for the condition of ugly men to improve, there will never be any positive change through democracy or politics

*comes back with massive losses and posts pink Wojaks*

I am too busy and too lazy to invest

too poor to invest

I have close to $10k saved up, how should I invest in crypto?

Account made 2 days ago and this is your only post...

I understand investing is not for everybody I just want incels to win.

Bitcoin was like 6k a few weeks ago, you could have told us then as its 9k now

Bitcoin is pretty expensive right now, even if you invest a few hundred dollars do you really see it going from 9k to 20k or 40k by end of year?

mdm4y.jpg

Any other coins that are cheap right now you 99% sure will moon or x1000 like Ethereum did? That would be really helping incels win

This, how do you not get something this simple @Manosphere Maniac. The people on power would never let something like this happen without their say, the first time I heard about bitcoin I laughed and said to myself "what a scam, only sensationalist idiots would fall for this". I would not be surprised if this was a scheme by the Jews themselves to get goys to waste their money on something pointless to keep less people from investing in ACTUAL INVESTMENTS so they can hoard more wealth for themselves.

Your bitcoin doesn't mean shit if all banks simply ban you from converting it to cash, now you're just left with a giant pile of digital nothing. One day the bankers will create their own digital currency, so why the fuck would they let the one that allowed plebs to get a head start become the dominant one lol. They are going to do away with bitcoin and then create the shekelbit :lul: (then i'll start buying crypto currency).

A currency not backed by banks is literally worth absolutely nothing

crypto in 2018 is cope

LOL Crypto sank like the titanic months ago

I have close to $10k saved up, how should I invest in crypto?
I am not going to tell you exactly which crypto to buy because I am not an expert but if you send me a message I can send you the you crypto analysis Youtube experts who I follow. I want us to shine. If you do not want to message me it is fine do your own research. Lets get in on this wealth transfer.

Last edited:
we already missed the wave for bitcoin. maybe we should try shitcoins

I am not going to tell you exactly which crypto to buy because I am not an expert but if you send me a message I can send you the you crypto analysis Youtube experts who I follow. I want us to shine.
This, how do you not get something this simple @Manosphere Maniac. The people on power would never let something like this happen without their say, the first time I heard about bitcoin I laughed and said to myself "what a scam, only sensationalist idiots would fall for this". I would not be surprised if this was a scheme by the Jews themselves to get goys to waste their money on something pointless to keep less people from investing in ACTUAL INVESTMENTS so they can hoard more wealth for themselves.

Your bitcoin doesn't mean shit if all banks simply ban you from converting it to cash, now you're just left with a giant pile of digital nothing. One day the bankers will create their own digital currency, so why the fuck would they let the one that allowed plebs to get a head start become the dominant one lol. They are going to do away with bitcoin and then create the shekelbit :lul: (then i'll start buying crypto currency).

A currency not backed by banks is literally worth absolutely nothing

You do not know me from a can of paint so I respect your skepticism. I do not want incels to spend ever last dime they have on crypto currencies but I just wish you guys would start watching Youtube videos and start learning then when you feel comfortable start learning.