Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope my fellow Incel brothers are getting in on crypto

• Thread starter Manosphere Maniac
  • Start date
we already missed the wave for bitcoin. maybe we should try shitcoins
Most of the upward movement has been missed but I think most here would have a heart attack seeing the bitcoin price in 2030 (assuming ethereum does not replace the king, and governments don't manage to eradicate crypto, bitcoin might be in the hundred thousands)

i know. i was just saying my opinion.
Maybe we missed out on the bitcoin pump but not the crypto pump. They say the next pump to invest in after crypto will be marijuana once legalized. You can invest in Canadian marijuana right now if you want to.

Maybe we missed out on the bitcoin pump but not the crypto pump. They say the next pump to invest in after crypto will be marijuana once legalized. You can invest in Canadian marijuana right now if you want to.
i know i was looking into the weed thing and heard about canada. i wasn't sure if i should invest in a weed etf or into individual stocks, but it becomes legal in canada in july, i think, so I would have to decide soon to get on the first wave. theres also crypto etfs too. theres some shitcoins that look okay and are only a 1-100$, but idk which one to get really.

i know i was looking into the weed thing and heard about canada. i wasn't sure if i should invest in a weed etf or into individual stocks, but it becomes legal in canada in july, i think, so I would have to decide soon to get on the first wave. theres also crypto etfs too. theres some shitcoins that look okay and are only a 1-100$, but idk which one to get really.

I am no professional but in this market I invest the coins that crypto enthusiasts speculate on most that are on binance and bittrex

Account made 2 days ago and this is your only post...

Bitcoin was like 6k a few weeks ago, you could have told us then as its 9k now

Bitcoin is pretty expensive right now, even if you invest a few hundred dollars do you really see it going from 9k to 20k or 40k by end of year?

mdm4y.jpg

Any other coins that are cheap right now you 99% sure will moon or x1000 like Ethereum did? That would be really helping incels win

Sorry to answer late, I missed your question. My answer is yes but my strategy is not to hold bitcoin but to instead trade altcoins to help me obtain more bitcoin. I am not a professional TA and do not remind me about Ethereum because I sold my share too quickly back when it went from 10 a share 13 a share and continued up. As soon as I fu(ken sold that shut went up as if AI had ben stalking me.

Last edited:
BTC ETH and LTC are too unstable for my taste. The only crypto I'll ever invest into is RSGP.

far too low iq for this shit

buy chainlink $link

give a tutorial for us who are low iq on crypto

This, how do you not get something this simple @Manosphere Maniac. The people on power would never let something like this happen without their say, the first time I heard about bitcoin I laughed and said to myself "what a scam, only sensationalist idiots would fall for this". I would not be surprised if this was a scheme by the Jews themselves to get goys to waste their money on something pointless to keep less people from investing in ACTUAL INVESTMENTS so they can hoard more wealth for themselves.

Your bitcoin doesn't mean shit if all banks simply ban you from converting it to cash, now you're just left with a giant pile of digital nothing. One day the bankers will create their own digital currency, so why the fuck would they let the one that allowed plebs to get a head start become the dominant one lol. They are going to do away with bitcoin and then create the shekelbit :lul: (then i'll start buying crypto currency).

A currency not backed by banks is literally worth absolutely nothing
high iq

$8300 and going lower, you basically showed up and told us to buy at the high

Crypto is more of a yolo, decent risk for truecels who have nothing to really lose. For me it's just invest, forget and just hope.

Mining cunts ruined the GPU market

Come on brothers get in on crypto before the ship takes off. Lets be apart of this redistribution of wealth to the have not's and get our revenge the legal way through Money, Power, and Influence. If you do not know what to do in the crypto market follow people who do and If you ever want to know some good crypto experts to follow just ask me.
View attachment 11804

You showed up to tell Incels to buy at the highest point, its now $3000 US lower, what do you say for yourself

$6100 US and dropping

Last edited:
Hasn't posted since May 13, probably set up the account to try to leverage IQcels into helping dig himself out of his crypto losses.

Hasn't posted since May 13, probably set up the account to try to leverage IQcels into helping dig himself out of his crypto losses.
Nonsense I have been busy
You showed up to tell Incels to buy at the highest point, its now $3000 US lower, what do you say for yourself

$6100 US and dropping
I never told anyone to buy at this point. I tried to encourage people to watch it and do research. There were people up here on this thread asking me what to invest in and I can swear that my response to them was to do their own research. I have to read this thread when I get back home though.

Last edited:

$6100 US and dropping

Relax, there will be another bull run this year.