Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope inceldom becomes mainstream

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Even if women don't sleep with us, we can at least be accepted in society. Not necessarily as a protected group, but more that it's just a normal thing

We deserve to be a protected minority group and be given free money by the government to pay for our plastic surgeries.

We deserve to be a protected minority group and be given free money by the government to pay for our plastic surgeries.
I agree. Not having sex drastically degrades the quality of your life. People with gf's get depressed and commit suicide, imagine if they were incel. But I'd be okay with inceldom just not being stigmatized.

What do you mean by "mainstream"? If by that you mean becoming a recognized group taken seriously by the rest, then I don't see it happening.

yup just like any other subgroup, would be nice to not have to post on this site in secret

It's always been. Many men never reproduce.
This. I deserve compensation.

I hope rollerblading becomes respected again.

just lol if you think we'll be accepted. It's more likely that they would send us to concentration camps tbh

What do you mean by "mainstream"? If by that you mean becoming a recognized group taken seriously by the rest, then I don't see it happening.
Normalized. As in if people knew you were incel, they wouldn't think anything of it

it will. i really th ink the whole pick up game backed by the welfare state and iphones were phase one of some social isolation stuff. trump already talking about some new tech about showcase itself.

it will. i really th ink the whole pick up game backed by the welfare state and iphones were phase one of some social isolation stuff. trump already talking about some new tech about showcase itself.
PUA is controlled opposition for sure. It's "offensive" to women, but still gives them attention

Hopefully there is something for us virgins and ones who can’t be loved later on like free euthanizAtion

Even if women don't sleep with us, we can at least be accepted in society. Not necessarily as a protected group, but more that it's just a normal thing

Give it time. In japan incels that are dropping out of society are acknowledged and they have even a name for it. It will only get worse and at some point they have to acknowledge us.

No i don't want normies to ruin this place.

it´ll never be mainstream.

to the general normal population:

incel = loser who just needs to get out more and put himself on the map while working on his personality.

remember, women will never be blamed for anything. If you can´t get laid it´s always YOUR fault.

We already have a roastie whiteknighting us:

I think with the power of more of these 'incel sympathizers' we'll be able to get publicity because it's only important when a female cares

it will, just give it time