Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope I inherit the 20 million dollars in my parents bank account

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hope I inherit the 20 million dollars in my parents bank account when they die one day they probably won’t give it to me tho because I screwed up so badly at life they’ll make me wageslave as punishment my life is brutal

Lol your parents are wagies i doubt they have any savings put up. Mine sure as hell dont

When my parents die and I get a inheritance, I'll be 60 so I don't even bother thinking about it.

When my parents die and I get a inheritance, I'll be 60 so I don't even bother thinking about it.
Lucky bastard. How much

can you give me 1 million? i want to stage prison attack in iraq for my imprisoned fellow iraqi incels

in videogame

I would make sure my parents have a really bad accident (in Forza Motorsports) and I'd donate it to random brocels

I would make sure my parents have a really bad accident (in Forza Motorsports) and I'd donate it to random brocels
You’re getting one too?

I hope I inherit the 20 million dollars in my parents bank account when they die one day they probably won’t give it to me tho because I screwed up so badly at life they’ll make me wageslave as punishment my life is brutal
Just say you’re okay with roping rather than waging

Is this larp or for real? :feelssus:

You'll instantly become a Paragon if you donate a few hundred thousand to the site. :feelsaww:

A couple ten thousand for me wouldn't hurt, either... :feelsokman:

As your fellow brocel and all that. :feelsEhh: