Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope boomers get raped by ugly, fat homos in hell

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
My dad has lived in houses for ~47-48 years, Ive lived in houses for ~4 years. 3 when i lived with my mum in a house she rented back in 2012-2014 & 1 with my dad in ~2015 after my mum kicked me out. Then i was kicked out from that place the same year for neeting (ofc i´d neet, havnt got a bloody family of my own)

You´d think parents valued the future of their children as the silent generation did.. im 28 now and its fucking now or never, living in a house grants status that may get you a woman. My dad is 70 (ye, he was old enough to be my grandpa when he had me), he grew up on a farm, lived in a house for 2-3 years that my mum stole somehow in the early 90s, then lived in a house now from 2002-2022. I guess he plans to stay in it until he has to be wheeled off to an elderly home. Talk about selfishness. He got an inheritance, so it´s just fair that he sends it along to me. He shouldnt have had children if he doesnt prioritize them over himself.

I guess i´ll have to live in an apartment for 10 more years and even then something may happen then/before then with tax laws or something, and with the share of inheritance with my brother/shift in house prices that fucks my "plan" up (if you can call waiting a plan)...

I mean, ~48 years he´s had living comfortably and humane, its my fucking TURN! i´ve lived in apartments for 24 years of my 28 year life so far (my psycho boomer single mum moved me around to like 7 different apartments growing up in the 00s. They are treating me as cattle. And its nothing i can do but wait. Literally nothing.

Last edited:
Normie androids arent wired to understand the principles of neeting, so i´ve never tried explaining it to them. It would be as hard for them to understand as to calculate 6478345693456x5892758924567 in the head. I´d gladly work my ass off if i had a woman. As every man had prior to the 70s.

If i had a family, i´d hand my house over to the next gen as soon as my youngest 3rd child (most responsible to have 3) became an adult. Well, that was like 10 years ago now for me. My dad had the money, he couldve paid the house off from a distance and given it to me or my brother. Theres always something he couldve done. He could call me, now, today, and say i could live in his house or sell it. He lets me suffer by the minute, days, weeks, months, years, decades

Last edited:
can eu citizens come to swedistan and neet and leech off of government if they aren't sand or regular niggers? I'm fucking done with my slavic shithole

can eu citizens come to swedistan and neet and leech off of government if they aren't sand or regular niggers? I'm fucking done with my slavic shithole
i think eu citizens can come and go between eu countries ye..

Damn, you have to share your inheritance with your siblings. How much is your share valued at?

Damn, you have to share your inheritance with your siblings. How much is your share valued at?
i may not be able to even fucking get a house.. because they say it has to be shared with my dads GFs two sons as well............. why i dont fucking understand, Why does she have a claim to the house?? those 2 guys alrdy have a dad with their own inheritance. im royally fucked. Never pryed into the details.. but i think we wont be able to buy a house eacj from that inheritance. He says the house is valued at above 400k euros now.

They bought it for 100k or less in 2002, because according to a housing price graph index, its increased in value 4x

i may not be able to even fucking get a house.. because they say it has to be shared with my dads GFs two sons as well............. why i dont fucking understand, Why does she have a claim to the house?? those 2 guys alrdy have a dad with their own inheritance. im royally fucked. Never pryed into the details.. but i think we wont be able to buy a house eacj from that inheritance. He says the house is valued at above 400k euros now.
Fuck man, that's some major bullshit. Your dad should take into consideration that you need it more than his other 2 sons.

Makes me grateful to be an only child.

I know that but can I get some benefits and shit like that for not slaving away for mr shekelberg
ye, all eu countries count as the same. Its like moving between counties in ur own slavic shithole i guess.

Fuck man, that's some major bullshit. Your dad should take into consideration that you need it more than his other 2 sons.

Makes me grateful to be an only child.
NOTHING i can do. Nothing in the entire universe of options. Broken fucking irl game. I´ll be too old to have my own family. I think you cant have kids if you´re above 33/34/35. You´ll be too old in a chemistry way to your kids.

NOTHING i can do. Nothing in the entire universe of options. Broken fucking irl game.
It would be a shame if your dads GF & sons found themselves at the hands of some unfortunate accident.

This is a sick lunatic asylum society that puts parents above children. Simple as that.

Brutal. Having selfish trash parents is trucel trait

Incels.png

Just LARP as sand in swedistan, I am so subhuman I can pass as a light skin sand as long as they don’t figure out I am Jew :lul:

Just LARP as sand in swedistan, I am so subhuman I can pass as a light skin sand as long as they don’t figure out I am Jew :lul:
If "we" rule the world (same as when romans did, but there was always poor romans living in cottages and emperors in palaces), why have they abandoned us? We´re both jews, but ive heard zip from them. Is it cause im a "bastard"?-Not born into the culture. I do have a jewish dad & mum though. I could move to israel i guess, but i have a possible inheritance coming, so i cant move yet

If "we" rule the world (same as when romans did, but there was always poor romans living in cottages and emperors in palaces), why have they abandoned us? We´re both jews, but ive heard zip from them. Is it cause im a "bastard"?-Not born into the culture. I do have a jewish dad & mum though. I could move to israel i guess, but i have a possible inheritance coming, so i cant move yet
It’s all anti semetic bullshit. Only a select group of Jews rule the world, the rest are just normal people.
I’m not going to get my inheritance for a long time until my piece of shit father finally dies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Same, both my parents are Jewish and my mother gives me money that I use for whores :feelsohh:

It’s all anti semetic bullshit. Only a select group of Jews rule the world, the rest are just normal people.
I’m not going to get my inheritance for a long time until my piece of shit father finally dies :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Same, both my parents are Jewish and my mother gives me money that I use for whores :feelsohh:
ive got a jewish mum and an anonymous donor dad, who i found out through dna test was jewish as well. My non bio dad i had growing up lives vicariously through me, nags, questions, tells me no, etc etc. He´s fucked me up mentally, he´s blocked my brain to act as myself. Im not pushing blame away from myself without reason when i say that my parents have ruined my life. I´ll only be free when they´re gone. It will literally be like an invisible (but still working) chain will be removed from my leg thats held me down since birth. Mental abuse is worse than physical, the brain is more fragile than the body (organs, skin, muscles etc).

But ye, its a select "few" that run the show, a small %, but the actual number is prob kinda large, as we would see it. Thousands still probably. They need people to know at least that someones in charge, so they wont riot, ldar too much etc. So i think the council of 13, of 300 etc that often gets thrown around in conspiracy rooms is fairly accurate. They probably work on something like a group of 3000 sub-sub families as well. And then theres the royalty-dukes-marq-earls-viscount-barons-baronet hierarchy, which i presume isnt all meaningless as well. So the rulers are few in % sure, but they probably number in the tens of thousands even, in a hierarchy.

I think its bad planning from a long term viewpoint to ignore the "lost sheep" out there. The so called diaspora jews. It makes no sense. Ignoring us, who can contribute, may lead to, idk, losing sometime in the future, in a domino effect due to exclusion.

Last edited: