Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope all my family die

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
So I'm living away of my house and my grandma (she raised me) send me messages all the time. My phone is away of me and i dont see. Yesterday my aunt (too live with me) call me and said that if I don't answer they mensages she will call the landlady of the house I'm living in (even though I'm paying the rent) for she give the phone for me, just to embarrass myself.
Those bitchs think they are what?
I'm not more minor, i dont live anymore with them and I support myself financially, why do they think they have any power or claim over me?
I simply blocked all my family, i dont need contact with these primals

didn't make any sense. Your aunt lives with you?

You are lucky to have people who care about you

This didnt make any sense. Appreaciate your family, doesnt seem like they are doing anything wrong jfl

You are lucky to have people who care about you
My grandma is the fault of my inceldom. She torture me physically when I was child and prohibited me to play with the other child's. I hope she bitch die with hurt

(in video game)

Least psychotic/edgy incels.is post

My grandma is the fault of my inceldom. She torture me physically when I was child and prohibited me to play with the other child's. I hope she bitch die with hurt

No. The person you mention described wanting to take custody of the person on several occasions.

In comparison, I met her when I was ten.

This didnt make any sense. Appreaciate your family, doesnt seem like they are doing anything wrong jfl
Will Ferrell Agree GIF

Your making yourself look bad, to stop this you need to be kind and show you can handle things
OP family probably thinks he is insane or depressed about to hurt himself