Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i honestly start to think that height matters more than face

I've seen so many obese men with women, they usually have tattoo's as well. For some reason women are drawn to that type of man regardless of their weight. There's so many meatheads with a nice wife and kids and you can bet they beat their wives as well. Us losers are naturally emasculate by contrast which is another red flag for women. This world is backwards.

It always mattered more

High dosage of copium. Your face is the reason. Some guys blame height when it is face.
Correct.
Way too many retards here, who rather LDAR in their Mums basement instead of going outside.
I´ve seen women IRL brutally ignoring a 6´1 Low tier Normie, just to talk with a 5´8 white ChadLite.
ChadLite had high Cheekbones, good facial symmetry and facial forward growth.
Low tier Normie looked like he´s been Nose Breathing since his childhood.

Correct.
Way too many retards here, who rather LDAR in their Mums basement instead of going outside.
I´ve seen women IRL brutally ignoring a 6´1 Low tier Normie, just to talk with a 5´8 white ChadLite.
ChadLite had high Cheekbones, good facial symmetry and facial forward growth.
Low tier Normie looked like he´s been Nose Breathing since his childhood.

I haven't been able to secure a date for 15 years despite trying constantly. I am a tallcel
and women seem not to care about height whatsoever. Of course if you were very short like 5'6<
then its going to matter. But I work in a job where i see a lot of people pass through - its constantly
short chad-lites with women.

Of course if you were very short like 5'6<
then its going to matter.
Exactly my train of thought as well.
I live in TallFag and, despite being 5´9 I heightMog 90% of Dutch women here.
Face > height, if you are at least 5´8 ish

Nah.

Zac Efron >>> Andre the Giant

I hate to be that guy, but look at the fucking data... tallfags are considerably more successful in both life and women. Suicide risk increases as you get shorter and not by an insignificant amount. You can call tall copers fags or whatever, but would you rather be 5ft 6in or 6ft 6in??? Which do you think a foid is going to find more attractive? Do you think the taller guy is more likely to get emasculated and beaten up by his peers? And we all know how much foids like a dominant man, but how exactly are you going to display dominance as a manlet that people look down on?

Tallfags on this site really don't understand the reality of being short in a world where tallness is the male beauty standard. I have never heard a woman say they like short men, but I've heard plenty say that they're willing to overlook other flaws for a tall man.

Being 6"5 wouldn't save a down syndrome cel

Why do I keep getting rejected then? I've been rejected atleast 8 times. If height is all that matters I shouldn't get ghosted everytime I try to talk to a woman.
most of them cant even see your face, so it doesnt matter

bruh andre the giant is an ogre..
Yah, but he was like 7ft +. You claim height matters more than face, but compare Andre the Giant to Zac Efron who's like 5'6" lol. Zac's got a better face aesthetically compared to Andre. Face >>> Height.