Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i honestly start to think that height matters more than face

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I see tall fat pigs walking around with foids all the time yet I never see a manlet with a foid. Tallfag does not even try , has bloated face probably smells like shit all the damn time due to being obese yet still slays ? I am sorry but foids don't even acknowledge your existence unless you are over 5'9 which is the average height in most European countries. No point in gymmaxxing as a manlet when you are going to be viewed as overcompensating midget. Looking at a manlet is like looking at a disabled person compared to your average tallfag with massive hands. In my country at least being tall is guaranteed to get you laid even if you are sub3 facially and I know such case of a tallfag who literally looks ethnic as fuck marrying to a becky and managing to reproduce. Call me a coper but I don't think that tallfags can be incels unless they are -5/10 which means extremely deformed and even then they have advantage over your average 5'4/5'5 turbomanlet toddlercel.

Height > face. The heightpill is unavoidable.

Height > face. The heightpill is unavoidable.
tallfag does not have to try and it's been proven by my own experience. I don't need proof of people sending me tall subhumans to make up my mind. Mentalceldom more likely than actual inceldom.

100% - troll
Dude I'm 6'5 with average looks and I'm not skinny, fat or lanky yet I still fail to get girls. I've been rejected multiple times by women in the past. Heightpill is a lie.

Dude I'm 6'5 with average looks and I'm not skinny, fat or lanky yet I still fail to get girls. I've been rejected multiple times by women in the past. Heightpill is a lie.
Cope even harder you can't be incel with average face and a height which is 6'5. You are trolling infiltrator if you think that. :lul:

retardedregarded

JoinedOct 31, 2023

Depends. No face will save a 5'3" guy, but a 5'8" chadfaced guy will be more successful than a 6'4" ugly ogre.

Depends. No face will save a 5'3" guy, but a 5'8" chadfaced guy will be more successful than a 6'4" ugly ogre.
foids reject solely due to your height. The taller you are the better. Chadface will land you a foid for sure but ugly tallfags are much more desirable because height in 2023 is law and if you don't have it it's over.

retardedregarded

JoinedOct 31, 2023
I joined the blackpill community back in 2020 when I discovered CBP. I discovered this forum in the beginning of summer this year and only decided to make an account here in November.

I joined the blackpill community back in 2020 when I discovered CBP. I discovered this forum in the beginning of summer this year and only decided to make an account here in November.
Just leave. You don't belong here if you're 6'5. You're literally just here to mock us you don't know the pain that truecels have been through.

Just leave. You don't belong here if you're 6'5. You're literally just here to mock us you don't know the pain that truecels have been through.
he is humble bragging in a forum full of subhumans. Makes him feel good to mog trucels I bet. Such people shouldn't be allowed. First of all a tallfag and second of all not even ugly how is he even an incel ? :lul:

Why do I keep getting rejected then? I've been rejected atleast 8 times. If height is all that matters I shouldn't get ghosted everytime I try to talk to a woman.

he is humble bragging in a forum full of subhumans. Makes him feel good to mog trucels I bet. Such people shouldn't be allowed. First of all a tallfag and second of all not even ugly how is he even an incel ? :lul:
Just another GrAYnigger trying to find confidence in making fun of us.

That's vague. Show me what you'd consider an ugly tallfag
40121fe1f90dbd9bb0d97b7532d6c7d2

Can we get him banned for this shit?
I assume he is probably coming from looksmax. The influx of looksmaxfags here literally makes this site insufferable. "Well I am actually 6'5 and average in looks but it does not matter because I don't look like Chico so it's over and time to ropemaxx :soy: "

Face is the number 1

They both matter. They are both what counts towards male beauty standards, but fundamentally and humanly, face and the sort of harmony revolved around it IN GENERAL is of greater importance.

They both matter. They are both what counts towards male beauty standards, but fundamentally and humanly, face and the sort of harmony revolved around it IN GENERAL is of greater importance.
Ugly tallfags have huge inflated ego due to their height they also make it their personality all the fucking time and put down manlets. Many such cases on this forum as well of humble bragging tallfag scum who make fun of manlets because someone said that tall people can't be incel which is the truth.

It's because it does.
@Mentally lost cel

I see tall fat pigs walking around with foids all the time yet I never see a manlet with a foid. Tallfag does not even try , has bloated face probably smells like shit all the damn time due to being obese yet still slays ? I am sorry but foids don't even acknowledge your existence unless you are over 5'9 which is the average height in most European countries. No point in gymmaxxing as a manlet when you are going to be viewed as overcompensating midget. Looking at a manlet is like looking at a disabled person compared to your average tallfag with massive hands. In my country at least being tall is guaranteed to get you laid even if you are sub3 facially and I know such case of a tallfag who literally looks ethnic as fuck marrying to a becky and managing to reproduce. Call me a coper but I don't think that tallfags can be incels unless they are -5/10 which means extremely deformed and even then they have advantage over your average 5'4/5'5 turbomanlet toddlercel.
Height has always been > face.

It's because it does.
@Mentally lost cel
You are tagging a confirmed fakecel who bragged about being tall and 8/10 facially and also said he rejected a foid for not being virgin. GrAYcels who brag are being banned the second they do but when a "wizard"cel does no one seems to care.

that tall people can't be incel which is the truth.
That is the truth. Yes.

Even if you’re a 3/10 in face, a tall figure can help compensate and compromise massively.

The same can apply oppositely. A really good face (7/10) can save you from the plight of being short.

If you’re TOO ugly, a good height may or may not save you. If you’re TOO short, a good face may or may not help at all. So in the end, it’s all about not being TOO ugly (in the ways possible).

Ultimately: face = height
Intrinsically: face > height (because not all are obsessed with tallfags, especially not men; human beings judge visually and your face is the greater visual inspection)

If I so easily can ascend as you guys are suggesting then maybe you should explain to me how to do so. I've been rejected by every girl I've talked to both in real life and online and that number is now at 8 or more. I have made accounts on all the dating apps where I state my height in my bio with no results. I have gone out clubbing which is an enviroment where I heightmog 99.5% of the guys there yet I still haven't found any results even though I walk up to and speak to women and try to get with them. I have tried social-circle maxxing and tried talking to girls who were single in different friendgroups about three times which all just ended in rejection.

Maybe it's just the place which I'm from that has different standards, maybe I should go SEAmaxxing lmfao.

being tall means they cant see your ugly face. obviously it works

it switched from face > height to height >>> face over the years, probably due to tiktok being obssesed over height. it actually went so far that
girs now like "medium ugly" guys (as long as they are tall), its def 100% height >>> face.

I think in some parts of the world people express in certain cultures and what not that height seems to matter more than face, it honestly just depends, being short and ugly are both pretty bad but for different reasons, its more emasculating as a manlet, I just dont make the cut to be seen as a man, combined with my frameletism and baby face, im not even on a foids radar since I dont register as a man to them.

kek if face > height I wouldn't be on this forum

If you have a sub 5 face it's over no matter how tall you are.

At my work there was a 190cm shitface that was constantly groping the foids, and they did like it somehow.
This dude had a 3/10 Face, was drinking Monster Energy all day and was drenched with old sweat.

If you have a sub 5 face it's over no matter how tall you are.

Ever head of a fakecel?

I am in my thirties and never been on a date and I am a tall cell. If height
meant anything i would have at least had a female interested.

Please go away.

Volcel moment.

Foids prefer men 8 inches taller than them on average while men prefer foids 3 inches smaller than them.

Duh. Everyone knows height>face. Being 6'+ is like being a woman you can be fat ugly and unkept and you'll still manage to get attention from the other gender.

'''Height is everything''

High dosage of copium. Your face is the reason. Some guys blame height when it is face.

Remember Backtoschoolcel as well :feelstrash: