Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hit a chadlite today

Cnidoblastos

Cnidoblastos

lower existence
★★★★★
So, I have big problems with alcohol and hate. I fight boxing but I never had a really fight on the streets before. I was in a bar today (at afternoon) and unfortunately had a stupid chadlite fucking drunk in this bar. This moron offended everyone, but when this guy offended me... I was fucking drunk too... I punched this guy and just dropped out the bar. I live in a relaxed society without rules and is fucking normal bar's fights. But I think I'm not going back there. People just look to me in this moment, maybe people supported me. But fuck it

The last time I did that I got a phone interview with police, never called to interrogation luckily or I would have fucked up since I am a horrible liar and since then I never raise my hand or EDC a knife anymore both are retarded and will only kill your future job prospects over an ego battle and potentially kill you.

Hope you broke his nose OP

Going to bars is normie thing,GrAY.
This is a literally primitive redneck person's bar with old people. But sometimes exist the scum
The last time I did that I got a phone interview with police, never called to interrogation luckily or I would have fucked up since I am a horrible liar and since then I never raise my hand or EDC a knife anymore both are retarded and will only kill your future job prospects over an ego battle and potentially kill you.
Brutal. For my lucky, cops literally don't like work in this city

tales from the basement

So, I have big problems with alcohol and hate. I fight boxing but I never had a really fight on the streets before. I was in a bar today (at afternoon) and unfortunately had a stupid chadlite fucking drunk in this bar. This moron offended everyone, but when this guy offended me... I was fucking drunk too... I punched this guy and just dropped out the bar. I live in a relaxed society without rules and is fucking normal bar's fights. But I think I'm not going back there. People just look to me in this moment, maybe people supported me. But fuck it
Based Z supporter

Unfathomably based

how can you be so masculine but still an incel?

Take shit that never happened by an insecure internet tough guy for 400, alex.

based vodkaZcel

I have a feeling it was you who got punched but you're too embarrassed that you got knocked on your ass so you're claiming you punched someone lol.

Based, chads deserve to fucking get hurt, I am hoping I get to injure a chad next month at my jiu jitsu tournament.

Based hope he got injured

I wish I lived in a country in world of warcraft game with no laws so I could brutally strangle attractive people and women that rejects me :feelsautistic:

This is why I do not drink or go to bars, more hassle than its worth, its a chad environment.

all countries have laws. if you assaulted somebody you would be in jail right now.