Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Haven't Wheeze Laughed In A While But This Did The Trick

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BobsAndVagene/comments/e3dqnj/belongs_here/

ks1f0dmhyl141.jpg

I swear indian guys are next level thirsty, even on such a serious post he is trying to hook up

IDK what's funnier, the idea that he's trying to flirt with the woman in distress posting about her missing sister, or that he's actually flirting with the image of her missing sister and completely ignoring the words

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think it’s in curries DNA to reproduce like mice

For crying out loud :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based currycels bulldozering trough :feelscomfy:

They didn't get to 1.3 billion without tactics like this. lol

Indians truly are something else

Indians truly are something else
Its not a wonder why rape is so prominent in India, I seriously think Indian males may genetically have higher libidos than other males, or maybe their living conditions are so shit that their reproductive systems go into overdrive in an attempt to breed before they die lol

Its not a wonder why rape is so prominent in India, I seriously think Indian males may genetically have higher libidos than other males, or maybe their living conditions are so shit that their reproductive systems go into overdrive in an attempt to breed before they die lol
Perhaps. Anyway, I can't say it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm too high inhib to do any such thing, but I wish I wasn't, so that I can get some offspring on this planet.

Perhaps. Anyway, I can't say it's necessarily a bad thing. I'm too high inhib to do any such thing, but I wish I wasn't, so that I can get some offspring on this planet.
There are other paths but they aren't easily accessed

Here are some examples: (BOTH REQUIRE YOU TO BE RICH)
Legal Path - Find a significantly tall and beautiful woman in a poor country or who is lacking in resources and opportunities (Eastern Europe is a good place to start). Offer her to be your surrogate for like $50K which will be paid after she carries the child to term and delivers the baby

Before hand you make sure that she signs all the proper contracts, you secretly video tape her signing the contract but in a manner in which you have plausible deniability (have security cameras already set up at your home or rented space and let her sign in full view of one)

This is so that if she claims that she signed under duress later you have video evidence that she is lying

The contract should include that if she should attempt to contact or interact with the child before the reach adulthood she forfeits all of the money you paid her

Illegal Path - You find a tall attractive guy (same race as you) and pay him a good chunk of change to make deposits at a sperm bank (like $500 per deposit), you will give him a vial of your sperm and when he goes to make a deposit he will instead fill the sample container with your sperm instead of his sperm

In fact you can find multiple attractive tall men of your race and pay them to do that

You'll never be able to raise or interact with your children but you'll get to pass on your genes that way lol

Illegal Path - You find a tall attractive guy (same race as you) and pay him a good chunk of change to make deposits at a sperm bank (like $500 per deposit), you will give him a vial of your sperm and when he goes to make a deposit he will instead fill the sample container with your sperm instead of his sperm
Near impossible because sperm doesn't survive very long.

Near impossible because sperm doesn't survive very long.
I know, you make the deposit shortly before you make the handoff whilst inside the clinic :feelskek:

Never said it was going to be pretty or convenient :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I literally imagined myself jerking off in the clinic bathroom into a vial, and then arrange for him to come into the bathroom and collect the sample before he goes off into the room where they let you jerk off to deposit your sample :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I guess this is why the legal path may be better, but tbh I very much like the idea of not having to raise any children at all while some leftist lesbian couple is raising my genetic lineage with a grin on their face (good luck to him JFL, hope genetic recombination plays its part)

Good morning dear

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back