Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i havent washed my hair in four weeks

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
and i havent taken a shower in two weeks, i have not left my house in two or three months, i cant remember

How long is you're hair?

I only stay hygienic for my waifu waiting for me in Japan.

If it wasn't for that I would literally LDAR in this western pigsty called the Cuck. S. A.

Happy10

Yeah, I often totally forget to shower for weeks, I'm just too lazy. Then one day I'll shower and actually enjoy it and decide to start doing it daily. Two weeks go by, repeat cycle.

go nopoo + nofap

i havent cut my hair in two years

I haven' cut mine for a year and if I leave it unwashed for more than 2 days i become extremely irritated by it so I end up washing my hair quite often

So, running no-shower game to pheromonemaxx huh? I like your style

Would like to jizz in that

Just take some showers for your hygiene OP.

Or tired to get haircuts !!!
The one time someone says “take a shower br0” and “just get a haircut br0” and it’s actually good advice

The one time someone says “take a shower br0” and “just get a haircut br0” and it’s actually good advice
Well yeah , you smell from sweat and because you fap...you need that at least.

So when normies say take a shower and get a haircut, they sometimes have a point?

Well yeah , you smell from sweat and because you fap...you need that at least.
I shower everyday so that’s no problem. My hair on the other hand is an entirely different issue

So when normies say take a shower and get a haircut, they sometimes have a point?

Doesn't matter for truecels, if you're ugly it's already over, might as well stink.

Baldcels on suicide watch:feelsbaton:

I only stay hygienic for my waifu waiting for me in Japan.

If it wasn't for that I would literally LDAR in this western pigsty called the Cuck. S. A.

View attachment 50305
Zesto you said you would be taking a break and would comeback in November? What you doing man.

Just take a shower bro

Seriously idk how some guys can go weeks without showering, I hate feeling icky and gross so I shower everyday or every 2 days depending on what i have to do next day

I only take showers because i enjoy the feeling of being clean and hate greasy hair.

Could never go a week without taking a shower. Would drive me insane.

1- Shower
2- Watch movies with female protagonists
3- Drown in pussy

Yeah, I often totally forget to shower for weeks, I'm just too lazy. Then one day I'll shower and actually enjoy it and decide to start doing it daily. Two weeks go by, repeat cycle.
i dont think its just being lazy if you go weeks your mind is fucked like mine i bet.
Just take a shower bro

Seriously idk how some guys can go weeks without showering, I hate feeling icky and gross so I shower everyday or every 2 days depending on what i have to do next day
you havent hit the lowest you can yet. i speak from experiance my mind is pretty fucked.

Just literally LDAR theory.

and i havent taken a shower in two weeks, i have not left my house in two or three months, i cant remember

How do you eat?

Do you just order Pizza? Or do you still live with Dad and Mom?

Does your scalp not itch ?

Taking showers feelsgood

Starting to go bald so I just shave my hair now, still I dislike the nasty greasy feeling of not showering at least 3 times a week.

Take a shower and get a haircut, volcel.

I haven't washed my hair in more than one week as well. It's too cold here in Europe. I'm also more than 3 months without cutting it despite my baldness, I look like Schopenhauer Jr.

At least you have hair jfl at my shitty genes