Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I haven’t showered in

G

gingercel.

Greycel
about 9 days, anyone filthmogging me? I filthmog so hard, it’d be hard to filthmog me, if we’re being honest.

Have you been out? Absolute filthchad if yes

Interval between showermogs me

IT troll account trying to paint Incels as unhygienic.

Have you been outside at all in those past 9 days? I'll end up not showering for while if I'm rotting inside but if you're actually doing shit you're an
Absolute filthchad

Are you the filthmogger?
No, even if I skipped a shower day, I hardly go outside and overexert myself so I don't perform enough physical activity to cause BO

No, even if I skipped a shower day, I hardly go outside and overexert myself so I don't perform enough physical activity to cause BO
Oh i thought u meant youve gone longer than me without taking a shower. Lately ive just been living a neet lifestyle, but soon I will try to fulfill my dreams. I’ve lost all drive

about 9 days, anyone filthmogging me? I filthmog so hard, it’d be hard to filthmog me, if we’re being honest.
I've showered today after almost six days. It's pretty warm( :lasereyes: fucking normies' favourite weather) and I needed a refreshment.

I don't shower,
often I take baths not to clean but to relax

I've showered today after almost six days. It's pretty warm( :lasereyes: fucking normies' favourite weather) and I needed a refreshment.
Yah, i dont like being outisde all that much i just stay where ac is
I don't shower,
often I take baths not to clean but to relax
havent taken a bath in a couple years, forgot how pleasant those can be

Yah, i dont like being outisde all that much i just stay where ac is

havent taken a bath in a couple years, forgot how pleasant those can be
Lucky bastard having an ac mogs me.

Why dont u have ac? Do u live in a third world country, homeless, or poorcel? I guess some of those can be interchangeable
Well.. I was homeless some years ago..
Third world country? We're on the best way to achieve this condition here in good old Germany.

Fuck you! You gdmf calendarhaving mathmaxxer!

I have to shower daily because of gymcelling.

Do you wash your face, hands and feet before bed?