Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I havent seen yet a western women/girl

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Who's wrists are smaller than mine

"Your Problems are psychological, and what you're saying is false!!!, soy and tapwater Arent Estrogen infused you conspiracy theorist"

The main problem if you're underdeveloped. They could break you easly.

I see some northern european women has manlier faces than us

I wish I could sell you my wrists. And you can increase the apparent size of your wrists with weight training (and even body fat), so even a small improvement should be worth it if that's all that's holding you back.

@Parrtlord
15636.jpg

I wish I could sell you my wrists. And you can increase the apparent size of your wrists with weight training (and even body fat), so even a small improvement should be worth it if that's all that's holding you back.
why do I get the feeling that wristcels are a meme?

I hate my wrists.

"Your Problems are psychological, and what you're saying is false!!!, soy and tapwater Arent Estrogen infused you conspiracy theorist"
I've yet to see a yuropean women/girl with hips wider than me as compared with waist.

"Your problems are psychological and what you're saying is false teehee body dismorphic disorder teehee, u need to be confident teehee, looks don't matter teehee"

"ewww u look gross teehee go to the gym teehee"

how is that such a problem, just sleevemax bro

Let's compete. Honestly. What's your measurement? Give me both:

1) Over the joint bone:
serveimage

AND

2) At the narrowist point where your watch would sit:
serveimage

No pulling the tape measure super tight - it shouldn't dig into your skin, it should just be lightly wrapped around without skin bulging around it.

You and me @Doug.

i h8 when i approach a girl and she breaks out the tape measure and starts measuring my wrists

Most of them could beat me without problem.
If It weren't for my muscular problems, I would hold myself in a fight against a foid. But any foid that weight trains would destroy me in a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back