Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I haven't seen the sun in 4 days

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I have extra dark shades that block any light coming into my home. I've been off from work taking some personal days. I watch random videos and play elden ring until 6 or 7 am then sleep like 11 hours. Just been eating pop tarts/instant soup. My blood feels mushy and my feet hurt when I get up. Is this really how life is supposed to be :fuk:?

Incredible. I haven’t left the house in 2 weeks.

But literally no sun 4 days straight, nice.

Elden ring is a nice little cope too bad it doesn’t save the fucking game properly :feelsree:

I love cloudy or rainy days. insociality is consuming you

It was raining yesterday. I turned off my computer and meditated in the pitch dark to the sound. I imagined death being like that and it made me feel at peace.

It was raining yesterday. I turned off my computer and meditated in the pitch dark to the sound. I imagined death being like that and it made me feel at peace.

I wish I could still think like this my brain circuitry is completely fried and I can never relax anymore.

I wish I could still think like this my brain circuitry is completely fried and I can never relax anymore.
I'm becoming the same way. I feel anxious all the time lately. This was a rare moment so I captured it. It will come to you too just have to make the most of it.

I have extra dark shades that block any light coming into my home. I've been off from work taking some personal days. I watch random videos and play elden ring until 6 or 7 am then sleep like 11 hours. Just been eating pop tarts/instant soup. My blood feels mushy and my feet hurt when I get up. Is this really how life is supposed to be :fuk:?
so based. i did 2 weeks recently. it was at the end of last semester when i was LDARmaxxing instead of doing uni shit. just played csgo all day. longest i've gone without seeing the sun was around a month. it was when i had ocd and was too scared of touching the carpet so i just laid in bed all day :lul::lul::lul:

so based. i did 2 weeks recently. it was at the end of last semester when i was LDARmaxxing instead of doing uni shit. just played csgo all day. longest i've gone without seeing the sun was around a month. it was when i had ocd and was too scared of touching the carpet so i just laid in bed all day :lul::lul::lul:

Based it’s incredible how being completely isolated fucks with you

I wish I could cope with vidya still I used to have a gaming addiction. Good times :feelsautistic:

I wish I could cope with vidya still I used to have a gaming addiction. Good times :feelsautistic:
fr. cs just isn't the same tho. i hadn't played it in years before i LDARmaxxed then and i realized it was just a waste of time because it wasn't like when i was 14 and not a care in the world just killing all these normies in csgo

fr. cs just isn't the same tho. i hadn't played it in years before i LDARmaxxed then and i realized it was just a waste of time because it wasn't like when i was 14 and not a care in the world just killing all these normies in csgo

Damn. :feelsbadman:

Maybe it’s time to just put effort into gaming and force the addiction back. I wonder if it’s possible. I was playing classic wow and it worked with that

Sounds nice. I wish I could never leave my house.

Fuck the sun.

If it were not for vitamin D, the sun would be exclusively bad for human health. Ergo vitamin D supplements and vampiremaxx.

do 40 days next :feelsdevil:

But literally no sun 4 days straight, nice.

Elden ring is a nice little cope too bad it doesn’t save the fucking game properly :feelsree:
Have you gotten a new job?

ive went 6 months without leaving my room before. agoraphobiamaxx