Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I haven’t researched this but an educated guess...

G

Guest37263

99%+ of suicides are caused by being ugly, and the subsequent socially and sexually difficult life drives ugly men and some ill women to suicide

But those women are just lazy to find cuck for themselves
Agreed? Disagree?

Can you imagine if such a research article was broadcast globally? “The number one cause of maladjusted men and male suicide is ugliness”

The global controversy that would erupt!

Most male problems and mental illnesses are caused by being undesirable/unattractive. Autism, depression, social anxiety, introversion etc.
It's all caused by being sub5. Suicide is definitely connected to being sub5.
"He killed himself because he was depressed." And why was he depressed? Because he was a sub5 manlet.
Why did ER go ER? Because he was a sub5 manlet.

Most male problems and mental illnesses are caused by being undesirable/unattractive. Autism, depression, social anxiety, introversion etc.
"He killed himself because he was depressed." And why was he depressed? Because he was a sub5 manlet.
I wonder why evolution in that case didn’t produce higher quality genetics for humans. Why make so many subhumans and wasted genetic garbage dumps that won’t reproduce? Did evolution intend this? Or did we bypass evolution with our intellect?

99% is too much

I agree with this response.

This is exactly what I am talking about in my other thread.
No way it's 99%

There's shitton of other reasons to sui. Yes being ugly is not fun and probably alot of suicides account for it.
But you're overexaggerating

It is 99 trust me

Financial issues? CHAD has opportunities and contacts to help him find work, likelihood of poverty is almost nonexistent. Can just work as model

ER wasn't sub5 face-wise, but he was a manlet, so that brought his SMV down to sub5 status.

There's shitton of other reasons to sui.
And most of them stem from being sub5, at least for men.
ER wasn't sub5 face-wise, but he was a manlet, so that brought his SMV down to sub5 status.
He was sub5 overall in today's market. He had an underdeveloped body and face. Everything else is cope.
In my opinion his face was definitely sub5 too. He looked like a fish headed faggot with bitch lips. He went ER because he was sub5.

It is 99 trust me

Financial issues? CHAD has opportunities and contacts to help him find work, likelihood of poverty is almost nonexistent. Can just work as model
Money doesn't matter to animals, reproduction does. As long as reproduction is in a male's future, he has no reason to feel suicide creeping up on him. Men commit suicide because being ugly means no femoids to reproduce with, therefore society as a whole looks down on you because your DNA will not be a part of their children's society. As a male human born deformed and deficient, you are expected to rot in loneliness until your bodies dies like a good little American slave. The thing that keeps today's good looking older guy's and yesterday's average looking older guys alive is the smiling faces of their children, family, and friends... Things you will not be having memories of to grow old with as an ugly human biological reject. Ugly guys grow old in solitude and despair and end it before their bodies pain them as much as their restless souls. It's basic science. It's human nature. People who end their suffering in isolation and are left undiscovered leave behind their entire personalities, a collection of hard, whitish organic material that can be used to make tools and decorations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back