Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I haven't read a high IQ on .is for the past few months...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Absolutely brootal, there are no more high iq blackpilling threads mang, it's either zoomer shit, tiktoks, reddit posts or IT shiet mangg, where the heck is @sneed (not chuck) tier posts mang. @RegularManlet I'm waiting on your old high iq posts mang, your recents posts are definitely enjoyable to read but we need your old posts to revive this forum. @edger0uter where are your posts mang. I'm getting literal brainrot when I'm on this forum. @ilieknothing I need more stories about your arranged marriage, I can't cope. You are the most entertaining user on this forum. We need more high IQ posts and more real world stories(not tales from the subhuman basement)

I've probably read all the threads in the must read section mang and I'm bored outta my mind, when scrolling .is no worries I'm playing ghosts of tsushima on the PC

What do you mean? There are great posts every day. Just look at this:

What do you mean? There are great posts every day. Just look at this:
View attachment 1181836
I'm tired of users coping. This is clearly a coping mechanism by friezecel and he is one of the most based users on the forum. I guess we all have to cope in a way jfl

Joined Dec 21, 2022 Posts 21,163

Nothing much happening. There is now a foid who replies to texts every 3 days JFL
I mean it's better than nothing i guess. Will you marry the foid and get some sex? I might go the arranged marriage route as well so I need as much information as I can get mang

I mean it's better than nothing i guess. Will you marry the foid and get some sex? I might go the arranged marriage route as well so I need as much information as I can get mang
I would if the foids didn’t keep rejecting me, it’s not an option of whether I choose to get arranged marriage. I am getting rejected with arranged marriage

Just say you've never read my posts boyo

what even is there to talk about? Everything has already been said. Current 'high iq' posts are just water, saying stuff we already know in different wording.

Because i stopped posting for months

I have several ideas but i will post it first to another forum before this one

And Slavic foids don't like African men

Well, I haven't been posting much.

Also everyone here is so immersed in to the black pill that all high IQ thread are water threads, unless they bring something new to the black pill, which is extremely rare.

t. borderline retarded JBW spammer

I would if the foids didn’t keep rejecting me, it’s not an option of whether I choose to get arranged marriage. I am getting rejected with arranged marriage
Brootal

what even is there to talk about? Everything has already been said. Current 'high iq' posts are just water, saying stuff we already know in different wording.
Yeah you're probably right, but I use this forum to cope

Because i stopped posting for months

I have several ideas but i will post it first to another forum before this one
tag me if you ever post a good thread

the departure of blkpillpress was the beginning of the end

I have nothing, just LDAR with your food and vidya for copes in the mean time

this is basically what MUH NO QUALITY POSTS boils down to

Absolutely brootal, there are no more high iq blackpilling threads mang, it's either zoomer shit, tiktoks, reddit posts or IT shiet mangg, where the heck is @sneed (not chuck) tier posts mang. @RegularManlet I'm waiting on your old high iq posts mang, your recents posts are definitely enjoyable to read but we need your old posts to revive this forum. @edger0uter where are your posts mang. I'm getting literal brainrot when I'm on this forum. @ilieknothing I need more stories about your arranged marriage, I can't cope. You are the most entertaining user on this forum. We need more high IQ posts and more real world stories(not tales from the subhuman basement)

I've probably read all the threads in the must read section mang and I'm bored outta my mind, when scrolling .is no worries I'm playing ghosts of tsushima on the PC
My posts are like the clouds in the sky - sometimes they are there, sometimes they aren't. But one thing is for sure: they will always return. :feelsstudy:

What I'm trying to say is that I rarely have the motivation to do anything at all, but it still does happen.

I ordered food, especially from McDonald's, every single day for the last couple of days or maybe even weeks, and I couldn't be fucked to clean up my room. My table was full of packaging, and so was my floor. I was living side by side with my trash, like I was a mfn raccoon, for days on end, yet it was only yesterday that I got a random burst of motivation and cleaned all of it in one go.

So yeah, just be patient.

Thanks bro for you're contributions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back