Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven't left my bedroom since i dropped out of college in 2017... 6 years.

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
Decided to log onto to facebook and see what my old high-school friends are doing.. wrong move. Literally everyone.. even the losers (borderline retards) are in relationships, some even have kids while I haven't left my bedroom since highschool pretty much. And I mean that literally, I've maybe spent a combined 10 hours outside in 6 years. It's over.

I've fucked everything up and im too far gone to change it now. Being a truecel at 22 is brutal enough. But having literally zero friends or even basic human connections for that matter to help pull me out of this rut I've gotten myself into is even worse.. suicide seems logical tbh. Noone cares because they don't even know I exist. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: the only solution to inceldom

Damn, that’s sad.

I go outside, but it’s suicide-fuel every single time.

Decided to log onto to facebook and see what my old high-school friends are doing.. wrong move. Literally everyone.. even the losers (borderline retards) are in relationships, some even have kids while I haven't left my bedroom since highschool pretty much. And I mean that literally, I've maybe spent a combined 10 hours outside in 6 years. It's over.

I've fucked everything up and im too far gone to change it now. Being a truecel at 22 is brutal enough. But having literally zero friends or even basic human connections for that matter to help pull me out of this rut I've gotten myself into is even worse.. suicide seems logical tbh. Noone cares because they don't even know I exist. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
wait what? you never left your bedroom in 6 years? how?

Ithought college is ahrd

wait what? you never left your bedroom in 6 years? how?
I don't even know honestly.. it just kinda happened. I've been enabled pretty badly tbh, that and when you just sit around all day with no responsibilities binding you to reality the years pass like milliseconds. As yesterday and 5 years ago are basically like the same day, if that makes sense.

I don't even know honestly.. it just kinda happened. I've been enabled pretty badly tbh, that and when you just sit around all day with no responsibilities binding you to reality the years pass like milliseconds.
what job do you have? and do you order food everyday or something?

Its not that low effort

Geez. So you were never affected by the coronavirus

I'm in the same shit as you dude.

Damn, Hikikomri lifestyle is coming to the west.:smonk:

I'm too fucked beyond repair to even feel happiness.

OvER bro, my condolences

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you are 22.you still have plenty of time.are you latino?if so,you should try your hardest to go back home.backhome you will be competing with latin bros and not with 6'5 white chads with a lot of money/

Crazy , i mostly go just outside if i need Groceries and Shit . Fck this World really , its all Luck and RNG .

I'm afraid to end up like this too

Decided to log onto to facebook and see what my old high-school friends are doing.. wrong move. Literally everyone.. even the losers (borderline retards) are in relationships, some even have kids
This has mostly been my Facebook experience also.

Brutal.