Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven’t eaten anything for 3 days.

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
The goal is to starve my self to death tbh I know it’s kinda fucking sad but I hope it works!
I don’t even feel that hungry tbh If It works it works if not at least I lose some pounds tbh
Insert your blackpill message down because I’m blackpilled as hell and it’s already over as it never begins
Also How many days does it take a person to die by not eating anything?

Don't do it man, its an awful way to off yourself.

Don't do it man, its an awful way to off yourself.
If it does the job it does if not then At least I lost some weight I think it’s a win win situation maybe I’m just a bit stupid and if yes that’s because I haven’t eaten shit for days but I feel I’m so woke tbh

Awesome way to kill body fat

well done officer

If it does the job it does if not then At least I lost some weight I think it’s a win win situation maybe I’m just a bit stupid and if yes that’s because I haven’t eaten shit for days but I feel I’m so woke tbh
You will probably end up binge eating and feeling like shit afterwards, as well as gaining all those pounds back (perhaps with some extra).
Too many, just rope if you really want to kys and don't have access to guns
This.

It wouldn't work. One day you will be mad for food.

Too many, just rope if you really want to kys and don't have access to guns
Rope is scary as hell dude also painful I’ve done researches and it says Rope is the most painful way to die and that’s why countries like Iraq,north korea etc use it to kill the most dangerous and the people who’ve done horrible shit because it’s the most painful way to kill

im mirin tbh. keep us updated.

you realise starvation is one of the most painful ways to die right

The desire to eat something will overwhelm your will power.

Awesome way to kill body fat

well done officer
Hell yeah veteran it’s a Win Win situation too nothing to lose I always want to kms anyway
you realise starvation is one of the most painful ways to die right
Third day haven’t put anything in my mouth except for water don’t feel that bad . Also I realized that I’m sleeping a lot I don’t know what is that has to do with eating but I’m legit sleeping more than usual

I survived a lot of time eating just once per day, some bread + anything (cheese mostly); or just nothing at all. Same objective: starvation. Its just too slow, and, at the end, you feel sick and it can be very painful. Also, i could not focus, could not sleep and could not play vidya. But i really enjoyed being near death. I felt like i was about to scape this painful existence.

The desire to eat something will overwhelm your will power.

Indeed. I remember being sick in my bed, fighting against all the different pains i had, and suddenly i just got up and went to the kitchen, like an animal about to die. There was nothing but some tea, milk and sugar, so i prepared myself a tea with milk. I will ALLWAYS remember how freaking good i felt after drinking it. I still love tea + milk, tbh, due to that experience.

Last edited:
The goal is to starve my self to death tbh I know it’s kinda fucking sad but I hope it works!
I don’t even feel that hungry tbh If It works it works if not at least I lose some pounds tbh
Insert your blackpill message down because I’m blackpilled as hell and it’s already over as it never begins
It takes weeks to die that way autist and it’s painful as fuck. Justshokt yourself or jump off a tall building.

What is your weight?

It's over for pro anacels

No if you eat nothing then your body will eat up your muscles which lowers the amount of calories you burn. Then once you start eating again you will gain more weight then before because your body has lowered it's calorie consumption. So what you are doing will either kill you or make you fat so it's not a win win situation.

sounds fishy, after a short period like 24h without food/water will show its effects. u wont even be able to function properly headache and nausea for example. and u tell me u have gone 72h without food/water? stop larping

food is one of the things that will never reject u

It takes over 60 days to die of starvation,look up the 1981 irish hunger strikers

You can survive for like 40 days without eating. At least eat some veggies and vitamins so you'll maybe be better off healthwise when you give up.

I survived a lot of time eating just once per day, some bread + anything (cheese mostly); or just nothing at all. Same objective: starvation. Its just too slow, and, at the end, you feel sick and it can be very painful. Also, i could not focus, could not sleep and could not play vidya. But i really enjoyed being near death. I felt like i was about to scape this painful existence.

Indeed. I remember being sick in my bed, fighting against all the different pains i had, and suddenly i just got up and went to the kitchen. There was nothing but some tea, milk and sugar, so i prepared myself a tea with milk. I will ALLWAYS remember how freaking good i felt after drinking it. I still love tea + milk, tbh, due to that experience.
Damn dude that got me emotional I feel you brother
I will keep you guys updated I drink tea , juices, coffee liquors are fine

Rope is scary as hell dude also painful I’ve done researches and it says Rope is the most painful way to die and that’s why countries like Iraq,north korea etc use it to kill the most dangerous and the people who’ve done horrible shit because it’s the most painful way to kill
Nah if you do it properly you'll pass out quick and die while unconscious, the painful way to go is doing it the the wrong way that doesn't generate enough force to cut off your air supply completely and instead you'll slowly suffocate while gasping for air over the course of minutes. I can see why it's scary tho. Well enjoy the lean face after you're done fasting :feelsgah:

WHY ON EARTH ARE TOU GOING TO LET STACY BE THE REASON FOR YOUR DEATH?! WHY ARE YOU THE ONE SUFFERING WHEN SHE’S THE ONE MAKING YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL?! WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE STUPID HOGS YOU STIL HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE AND WE’LL BE THERE FOR YOU BROTHER!

It takes over 60 days to die of starvation,look up the 1981 irish hunger strikers
Wait how does it take 60 days I’ve heard that it’s painless and take only 15 days

Wait how does it take 60 days I’ve heard that it’s painless and take only 15 days
Look up the irish hunger strikers and then you will see

WHY ON EARTH ARE TOU GOING TO LET STACY BE THE REASON FOR YOUR DEATH?! WHY ARE YOU THE ONE SUFFERING WHEN SHE’S THE ONE MAKING YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL?! WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE STUPID HOGS YOU STIL HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE AND WE’LL BE THERE FOR YOU BROTHER!
It’s not just because of stacy dude I’m life is completely miserable no one cares about me my parents want me to leave the house I don’t have enough money to survive no jobs and no on wants to hire me I’ve been rejected by landwhales and a Virgin I’ve been mogged by my own brother who’s a chad what’s else ? What else to say it’s over its not just over its beyond over if you was a smartcel I would be dead
Well, it is Ramadan
Who’s Ramadan?

Damn dude that got me emotional I feel you brother
I will keep you guys updated I drink tea , juices, coffee liquors are fine

Dont worry lol, i actually wanted to die and physical pain is not that unbereable, at least for me. So most people that A)dont want to die and B) cant take pain, those deserve your compassion more than me tbh. Just saying that, even if its really hard to actually kill yourself by starving, because you will behave like an animal eventually and just eat anything, i kind of liked it because i felt near to an actual solution. It wast just bad at all.
I never tried to kill myself, i allways buy the stuff i need and then cowardly forget about it, so starving was actually the closest to suicide i actually tried.

Convert to Islam, phaggot

low IQ way to die. Just overdose on something.

Its not painless at all, and if you drink anything, it can take more than a month for sure. I dont think i could handle more than 2 or 3 weeks of almost eating nothing, but i dont really remember it very well....

low IQ way to die. Just overdose on something.
I don’t even have enough money to buy drugs also it’s illegal in my area and hard to get
Its not painless at all, and if you drink anything, it can take more than a month for sure. I dont think i could handle more than 2 or 3 weeks of almost eating nothing, but i dont really remember it very well....
I need to try it myself to judge and as I said it’s a Win/Win situation

Don't drink anything. Also you have my support kek.

Extremely low iq thread

Drink water and coke and try to eat veggies. Ironically, you starving yourself might save you from inceldom.

I propose you to lose weight. But dont kill yourself like a turd. It's better to go out in fashion than by yourself.

Shit man I’m not gonna troll you eat something

stop drinking water, it only takes 3 days that way

Why are kill yourself by starving ????

I go on 2, 3, sometimes 5 day fasts just to make sure I don't become obese. Tracking calories over multiple meals a day is too much work for my depressed ass. It's perfectly normal not to feel hungry despite not eating, especially if you're fat.

Starving yourself will get a thousand times harder once you get to about 8% bodyfat, since that's the absolute minimum your body needs to keep its endocrine system functional. Just FYI. If you need to rope, use an actual rope.
stop drinking water, it only takes 3 days that way
As someone who's deliberately gone without food or water for 3 days, dying of dehydration takes a lot longer than that.

Last edited:
Going out on an empty stomach rip

Going out on an empty stomach rip
It’s almost day for I mean I guess it’s day for now And I don’t feel anything like I literally don’t feel hungry I was more hungry yesterday than today and still haven’t eaten anything yet

You can live just on a spoon of honey and some water a day

Thats not going to work. Its the worst way of suicide extremely painful (your organs literally digest themselves) your body will force you to eat long before that

incel bobby sands?