Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven’t eaten anything for 3 days.

You're fasting...

Hopefully God speaks to you...

Also How many days does it take a person to die by not eating anything?
depends on how much body fat you have
for skinny people it can take a month or two, while massive fatasses can go without food for over a year before starvation gets to them
but you will start suffering from micronurient deficiencies long before starvation hits you. i really dont recommend going through with this, it's very painful and involves a lot of suffering.

if you really want to end it, jumping off a very tall building or laying down on train tracks are reliable ways to get it over with

depends on how much body fat you have
for skinny people it can take a month or two, while massive fatasses can go without food for over a year before starvation gets to them
but you will start suffering from micronurient deficiencies long before starvation hits you. i really dont recommend going through with this, it's very painful and involves a lot of suffering.

if you really want to end it, jumping off a very tall building or laying down on train tracks are reliable ways to get it over with
No way its a year That’s bs you’re telling me a human could live a year without consuming food

The goal is to starve my self to death tbh I know it’s kinda fucking sad but I hope it works!
I don’t even feel that hungry tbh If It works it works if not at least I lose some pounds tbh
Insert your blackpill message down because I’m blackpilled as hell and it’s already over as it never begins
3 days without water and without food it's kinda relative, if you are fat probably 25 days +

Just jump off a high building head first you moron. A swift quick and painless death

book a one way flight to africa

This doesn’t seem like the best way to accomplish your goal. Buy some rope if you’re serious.

Rope is scary as hell dude also painful I’ve done researches and it says Rope is the most painful way to die and that’s why countries like Iraq,north korea etc use it to kill the most dangerous and the people who’ve done horrible shit because it’s the most painful way to kill
Burning to death is way worse.

It is Ramadan. Us muslims are starving ourselves with ya ;)

If you were serious, build a DIY helium gas kit. Death by asphyixation/oxygen deprivation is painless and can even be euphoric. Your brain gets drunk from the lack of oxygen and you won't even really realize it.

But don't do it, find a way to cope :feelscry:

You're just punishing yourself and giving THEM what they want. An end to your bad genes. That's what evolution is.

The goal is to starve my self to death tbh I know it’s kinda fucking sad but I hope it works!
I don’t even feel that hungry tbh If It works it works if not at least I lose some pounds tbh
Insert your blackpill message down because I’m blackpilled as hell and it’s already over as it never begins

I'm jealous. I can't starve cuz my life is too active. I eat at work to stop myself from falling asleep. If I were a NEET who didn't need to achieve anything all day, I could spend most of my time sleeping to stop from eating.

I'm jealous. I can't starve cuz my life is too active. I eat at work to stop myself from falling asleep. If I were a NEET who didn't need to achieve anything all day, I could spend most of my time sleeping to stop from eating.
And that’s exactly what I’m doing

Depends on where you land.
If you hit the asphalt or cobblestone head first, you'll die in minutes.
But if you land flat on grass, you may die in hours (like my dad) or even survive as a vegetable.

Only way to speed it up is not drinking any fluids too.

3 days without water and without food it's kinda relative, if you are fat probably 25 days +
3 days without water and he will die. Food however can take months
Rope is scary as hell dude also painful I’ve done researches and it says Rope is the most painful way to die and that’s why countries like Iraq,north korea etc use it to kill the most dangerous and the people who’ve done horrible shit because it’s the most painful way to kill
Not true, hanging is one of the most painless and humane ways to die. I have researched it A LOT several years back when I was really serious about it. If done correctly the knot will break the neck and you will die instantly. In real hanging they also take into account the bodyweight in terms of which height you want to drop from. But if you just hang yourself without the drop it will still be humane. The pressure on the artery in your neck will most likely make you pass out before you actually suffocate to death.

Last edited:
It’s almost day for I mean I guess it’s day for now And I don’t feel anything like I literally don’t feel hungry I was more hungry yesterday than today and still haven’t eaten anything yet
I guess your body is getting use to it

I hope you find peace with whateever you choose.

I think I might be able to die an easy death and if I done it your guys turn too
I mean I wouldn’t to die by starving myself it’s pretty hard for me to go 2 days without eating

there was this dr that went in the wilderness to fast himself to death because the vegan diet wasnt working for him. near the end he seen some coyotes and thought they were going to eat him. but they left him a killed rabbit. he then proceed to eat the thing raw and the next day all his health problems were cured. not totally related but that this post sort of reminded me of that story :)

It’s not just because of stacy dude I’m life is completely miserable no one cares about me my parents want me to leave the house I don’t have enough money to survive no jobs and no on wants to hire me I’ve been rejected by landwhales and a Virgin I’ve been mogged by my own brother who’s a chad what’s else ? What else to say it’s over its not just over its beyond over if you was a smartcel I would be dead

Who’s Ramadan?
get a trade. do you live in the US?