Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven’t cried in a year

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
005F134B FCFD 4FD2 981B F08F08AAB6A2

Men aren’t supposed to cry but with how many problems there are in my life I’m surprised I haven’t truly broke down and started crying. I even tried to purposely cry and I fucking can’t I can’t just bawl out and let my emotions out. There was months where I never vented and bottled all my shit up I don’t even tell my full scale problems to my psychiatrist. The last time I cried was exactly a year ago during the holiday season and realizing I couldn’t spend it with my father. Many days throughout this year I had to comfort my crying mother and her crying genuinely pained me to hear. It seems life for ugly non NT men is just bad overall. Most of these people with good lives never had to suffer and live easy lives they get depressed over things like a breakup or at worst a divorce. But they can at least have some foundation or accomplishment they can lay on top of. I don’t, I wouldn’t even mind not being able to get women if I didn’t have a large amount of problems on top of it. I can’t even cope on a lot of social platforms I use because I kept getting banned on stuff like discord. I can stick with nothing good in my life and I hate the misery I have to experience and know it’s gonna get worse. If it wasn’t for my mother I would’ve already killed myself, I remember thinking how cool it was and how I had to larp as being depressed in my younger years. The normies I talked to always claimed they were depressed, and although my life wasn’t perfect I always pretended I had some problems. But it’s gotten far worse and now I truly am depressed and not just for mood swings but because of how horrific the events and experiences I’ve had in my life had been.

TLDR, but crying is for faggots

you should try force yourself to cry a bit so it doesnt get out of hand the next time you do for real

I agree that’s why I don’t cry. Men who cry are faggots but sometimes I wish I could to let some shit out. I’m too fucking weak and boney to try to let anger or suffering out through anything physical. I mainly use my phone to cope

you should try force yourself to cry a bit so it doesnt get out of hand the next time you do for real
I’ll try but most of the time it doesn’t work. I want to cry alone and I don’t want to call any attention. I mainly just talk to myself or in my head and get my mind into a depressive spiral where I’m close to just bursting into tears.

Never be vulnerable.

Normies will take advantage of it.

Never be vulnerable.

Normies will take advantage of it.
I’m never emotionally vulnerable I haven’t even shown emotions of anger publicly, even when someone is genuinely pissing me off. Sometimes I wish I could just beat the shit out of some people but I know the truth is I can’t.

I haven't cried for 2 years

View attachment 688867
Men aren’t supposed to cry but with how many problems there are in my life I’m surprised I haven’t truly broke down and started crying. I even tried to purposely cry and I fucking can’t I can’t just bawl out and let my emotions out. There was months where I never vented and bottled all my shit up I don’t even tell my full scale problems to my psychiatrist. The last time I cried was exactly a year ago during the holiday season and realizing I couldn’t spend it with my father. Many days throughout this year I had to comfort my crying mother and her crying genuinely pained me to hear. It seems life for ugly non NT men is just bad overall. Most of these people with good lives never had to suffer and live easy lives they get depressed over things like a breakup or at worst a divorce. But they can at least have some foundation or accomplishment they can lay on top of. I don’t, I wouldn’t even mind not being able to get women if I didn’t have a large amount of problems on top of it. I can’t even cope on a lot of social platforms I use because I kept getting banned on stuff like discord. I can stick with nothing good in my life and I hate the misery I have to experience and know it’s gonna get worse. If it wasn’t for my mother I would’ve already killed myself, I remember thinking how cool it was and how I had to larp as being depressed in my younger years. The normies I talked to always claimed they were depressed, and although my life wasn’t perfect I always pretended I had some problems. But it’s gotten far worse and now I truly am depressed and not just for mood swings but because of how horrific the events and experiences I’ve had in my life had been.
Wow, a whole ass yr… :feelsseriously::feelskek: :feelshaha:

Gotta let that shit out boyo. Fuck what society and normie fags stuff down your throat.

I’ll try but most of the time it doesn’t work. I want to cry alone and I don’t want to call any attention. I mainly just talk to myself or in my head and get my mind into a depressive spiral where I’m close to just bursting into tears.
Crying ain't for fags. That's what normie fags have led u to believe. A Trucel aint afraid to cry. The pain of being a Trucel is too much to deal with

I haven't cried for 2 years
I would’ve been like this if it wasn’t for my life going so downhill quick.
Wow, a whole ass yr… :feelsseriously::feelskek: :feelshaha:
You don’t understand how optimistic I was to start 11th grade. I was finally going to school in real life again after a year of being stuck in quarantine and basically being a NEET who barely went outside. It was refreshing but it all went downhill so fucking quick man. I was so optimistic and it was all destroyed. The mental anguish I had to suffer from how easy my life somewhat was to now is awful. You don’t understand because your life is easy.
its okay to cry
I don’t think so man. Men are not supposed to cry in modern day. People always bring up how we talk about men’s health but also say stuff like this. Well the reason men’s health have gotten worse was not because of bottling up emotions but it’s because of the decrease in testosterone. I don’t care about the soycuck Normie classical lib anti feminist men’s right fags who make this point. Men shouldn’t cry the reason men are so emotional and depressed now is because of how demoralizing our culture is and how testosterone has been dropping. Men are no longer men and like what Tyler said in fight club
“We’re a generation of men raised by women”.

Crying ain't for fags. That's what normie fags have led u to believe. A Trucel cries often due to how he's treated during his life. It's too much to bear
Nah normies do let men cry but only if they’re chad. If you’re truecel you’re a little bitch if you cry but if you’re chad it’s just a man showing their emotions and feelings. :smonk:

Nah normies do let men cry but only if they’re chad. If you’re truecel you’re a little bitch if you cry but if you’re chad it’s just a man showing their emotions and feelings. :smonk:
Normies don't cry cuz they live life on Beginner Mode so they call an ugly male a pussy if he's caught crying :feelsthink:

I don’t think so man. Men are not supposed to cry in modern day. People always bring up how we talk about men’s health but also say stuff like this. Well the reason men’s health have gotten worse was not because of bottling up emotions but it’s because of the decrease in testosterone. I don’t care about the soycuck Normie classical lib anti feminist men’s right fags who make this point. Men shouldn’t cry the reason men are so emotional and depressed now is because of how demoralizing our culture is and how testosterone has been dropping. Men are no longer men and like what Tyler said in fight club
muh men dont cry, cry all you want nigga dont listen to soyciety and normies fuck them especially when they treat us liek shit :reeeeee:

You don’t understand how optimistic I was to start 11th grade. I was finally going to school in real life again after a year of being stuck in quarantine and basically being a NEET who barely went outside. It was refreshing but it all went downhill so fucking quick man. I was so optimistic and it was all destroyed. The mental anguish I had to suffer from how easy my life somewhat was to now is awful. You don’t understand because your life is easy.

feel u brocel :feelscry: , the only reason I haven't cried in so long is because nothing has happened that really warrants it

Kids.is once again, mang

I get more emotionally numb every day

i believe there's nothing wrong for a man to let out his emotions, but it should be done in private or around people you trust deeply.

Normies don't cry cuz they live life on Beginner Mode so they call an ugly male a pussy if he's caught crying :feelsthink:
Yup
muh men dont cry, cry all you want nigga dont listen to soyciety and normies fuck them especially when they treat us liek shit :reeeeee:
Fair man. But I’ll only do it in private if I’m able to cry.
feel u brocel :feelscry: , the only reason I haven't cried in so long is because nothing has happened that really warrants it
Ah
i believe there's nothing wrong for a man to let out his emotions, but it should be done in private or around people you trust deeply.
Yes
I get more emotionally numb every day
I have been for a while but things keep piling up and it all gets to you. My natural stoicist mindset doesn’t work for the large list of problems I have and the future ones I will have to get through or in my case suffer through.

View attachment 688867
Normie problems will never compare to incel problems. They don't know what it's like to be completely alone.

Normie problems will never compare to incel problems. They don't know what it's like to be completely alone.
Yup they’d rope if they lived a day in our shoes

Yup they’d rope if they lived a day in our shoes
They would, yet they make us into monsters because they hate the idea life might be luck based.

They would, yet they make us into monsters because they hate the idea life might be luck based.
They believe in some retarded egalitarian fantasy about life and don’t understand how egalitarianism is contradictory to nature

They believe in some retarded egalitarian fantasy about life and don’t understand how egalitarianism is contradictory to nature
Funny how they believe In that fantasy meanwhile make fun of the looks of those they see as ugly.

Men aren’t supposed to cry
They do, but in private. You should only cry if your son dies (although I highly doubt we'll reproduce with Western disgusting apostate toilets :lasereyes:).