Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How bad are your teeth?

How bad are your teeth?

• Total voters
Screenshot 2024 04 19 011539

My teeth are not rotting, but they are yellow. One of my lower lateral incisors is crooked because it grew against its neighboring tooth. It's noticeable when I speak and it looks bad :feelsbadman:

I never smile with my teeth. I am self concious and I don't really have many reasons to smile anyway... At most, I just grin.

i rarely wash my teeth yet they are white like a pearl, i don't know why and i don't give a shit

My teeth are a little yellow even though I haven't gone a day without brushing them in probably a good decade and I use mouthwash frequently. And I never drink soda or consume anything with a very high sugar content (I do have a sweet tooth for anything with chocolate, but the amount of it I eat per day has FAR less sugar than that of a 355ml can of soda). Apparently my family just has garbage teeth genetics.

Mine are fine, and brush twice a day.
Also, I use Listerine once per week.,

Relatively fine, what pisses me off is that they are sensitive

I want to have stained brown teeth from drinking coffee.

I have the same problem. Mine are crazy sensitive and I can't eat crunchy foods at times.
For me, it is enough to eat two chocolate bars and my teeth recover from it for an hour

Relatively fine, what pisses me off is that they are sensitive
My teeth are sensitive, too. They hurt bad if I eat oranges or grapefruits. Drinking soda or wine also makes them hurt.

My teeth have noticeable gaps between them, and they look very weird. My front teeth are big and square shaped, and don't look normal. They look creepy and downie. They're a bit yellow but not that bad. I have bad enamel and sometimes get tooth and gum pain.

Yellow, but i brush it sometimes after smoking

A little yellow but I brush twice a day.

I stay away from sweets because I have no insurance (other than my car). It seems to work and I think all the straight vodka I drink kills the bacteria in my mouth. Only at first though. Gotta brush eventually but it’s hard when you’re depressed and homeless.

They are kinda yellow. I brush twice a day and floss and use mouthwash at night

Jfl at the low iq animals who are not maintaining a good oral hygiene. Tooth pains are the worst pain you can experience as a human.