Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have zero respect for americans and for english language

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
As a slavicel living in united states, I can confirm that I am facing discrimination, and here's why:

1. I work in customer service. Imagine how many times I had customers who were boasting about their american heritage and the fact that they said that they're the superior nation and I am not allowed to breathe and to talk to them. Like bro, it's not my fault that I need to support my ass and buy food, water, pay bills and so on?!?
Like what kind of sick, twisted mind can you have to make xenophobic remarks towards us? And I'm not here to teach you that English and French people were first to colonize this land. There is no american heritage, your ancestors are from Europe, tards.

2. Sometimes I go to bars, sometimes weekly, sometimes once in a blue moon. Everyone is interested to know where I'm from, but my belief is that they want to know only to make fun of me. No one is genuinely interested in you tbh, everybody is a fucking twat.

3. My accent comes off as strong, tough, and I got a deep voice if I know how to use my diaphragm correctly. Imagine how much discrimination I face when I talk to these motherfuckers over the phone, only to hear shit from them that I am not american, that I don't know english, that this and that. I fucking hate people.

If this shithole of a continent gets nuked, I don't regret it. Humanity is fucked up already, everybody can suck my dick. And I can assure you that my english is excellent, these motherfuckers are jealous that I know english much better than them.

Just hikikomorimaxx theory.

Sometimes I go to bars, sometimes weekly, sometimes once in a blue moon. Everyone is interested to know where I'm from, but my belief is that they want to know only to make fun of me
That’s what people do

Anyone has the fucking button for the Yamato Perpetual Reactor?
Please fucking press it and end this shit once and for all!!!!!

As a slavicel living in united states, I can confirm that I am facing discrimination
Good. Fuck slavshits. America is the best country in the world

As a slavicel living in united states, I can confirm that I am facing discrimination, and here's why:

1. I work in customer service. Imagine how many times I had customers who were boasting about their american heritage and the fact that they said that they're the superior nation and I am not allowed to breathe and to talk to them. Like bro, it's not my fault that I need to support my ass and buy food, water, pay bills and so on?!?
Like what kind of sick, twisted mind can you have to make xenophobic remarks towards us? And I'm not here to teach you that English and French people were first to colonize this land. There is no american heritage, your ancestors are from Europe, tards.

2. Sometimes I go to bars, sometimes weekly, sometimes once in a blue moon. Everyone is interested to know where I'm from, but my belief is that they want to know only to make fun of me. No one is genuinely interested in you tbh, everybody is a fucking twat.

3. My accent comes off as strong, tough, and I got a deep voice if I know how to use my diaphragm correctly. Imagine how much discrimination I face when I talk to these motherfuckers over the phone, only to hear shit from them that I am not american, that I don't know english, that this and that. I fucking hate people.

If this shithole of a continent gets nuked, I don't regret it. Humanity is fucked up already, everybody can suck my dick. And I can assure you that my english is excellent, these motherfuckers are jealous that I know english much better than them.
I hope Putin on kim jong un nukes cuckmerica:reeeeee::reeeeee:

1)Dude tbh,americans aren't as hostile towards slavic people, however seeing "proud" americans boast about their culture less degenerate "country" being the best in the world,infuriates me to no end:reeeeee::reeeeee:
2)This doesn't sound very bad,maybe its because you are autistic,people are naturally curious tonsee a foreigner
3)True and when they come to other countries,they expect ithers to know their English, entitled narcissistic brats,sorry you had to face that,they think they are superior with their filthy lazy english,
However, a deep voice is a good thing actually,its considered manly and attractive, maybe try using your slavic heritage to ascend?its consider exotic over there,but then again ,the foids there are very obsese and ugly,and parasitic single moms which you better stay away from

America is the best country in the world
14921 1600x900 c default

You must be working at WalMart :smonk:

Deep Voice, Slavs always have deep voices. I don't get why Slavs aren't considered Voicechads. :chad: Slavs clearly have more testosterone than Burgerfags, yet it's the Burgerfags that grab all the Slav Stacies. :blackpill:

slavic chad's accent makes girls pussies wet lol

1)Dude tbh,americans aren't as hostile towards slavic people, however seeing "proud" americans boast about their culture less degenerate "country" being the best in the world,infuriates me to no end:reeeeee::reeeeee:
2)This doesn't sound very bad,maybe its because you are autistic,people are naturally curious tonsee a foreigner
3)True and when they come to other countries,they expect ithers to know their English, entitled narcissistic brats,sorry you had to face that,they think they are superior with their filthy lazy english,
However, a deep voice is a good thing actually,its considered manly and attractive, maybe try using your slavic heritage to ascend?its consider exotic over there,but then again ,the foids there are very obsese and ugly,and parasitic single moms which you better stay away from
Americans don't make fun of slav people? Rofl, the Anglos here in SF definitely distinguish Slavs as "the other" along with Chinese.

They will poke fun at slavs and how they reside in the outer districts of SF.

Nowadays, not so much because of Ukraine. But before it was always the case.