Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have writer's block

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I already made it up to 240 posts and I already feel drained of ideas.

@Bane of Arthropods how you did this? Whats your IQ? Whats your face? Are you a chad artist, who just larp as incel? 2000 POSTS ALREADY WTF
ARE YOU ENGLISH? HOW DO IT HAPPENS YOU KNOW ENGLISH SO WELL TO MAKE 300 POSTS PER DAY?
rrrrrrr FUAK ME ANGRY

Srryyy

I share the low post problem. I dont have that many interactions with society leading to lower post count. Not just you

I share the low post problem. I dont have that many interactions with society leading to lower post count. Not just you
Yeah man, I see, but even you post mog me from looksmax to incels.co.

Look at the thread. Find a post that you like or agree with. Quote that post without adding your own input. Quick, easy postmaxing, and the person you quote gets a nice ego boost.

Look at the thread. Find a post that you like or agree with. Quote that post without adding your own input. Quick, easy postmaxing, and the person you quote gets a nice ego boost.

I do it, but feel guilty afterwards because it feels like cheating.

Nah. Its really lifefuel when it happens. It shows someone shares your ideas and admits you thought of it first

Just quote and add a little comment of your own, just like this. That way you put in a little effort and mods can’t get on your ass.

Postmaxx bro u have one year here awesome :feelsmage:
Nekogl

bane of arthropods mogs my english so bad

It's not like you're giving absolutely no input. You're basically saying "here, this post, I like this post, this post is good and warrants emphasis." There are less valuable ways to postmax.

It's not like you're giving absolutely no input. You're basically saying "here, this post, I like this post, this post is good and warrants emphasis." There are less valuable ways to postmax.
I used to see needsolution postmaxxing and it was literally shit @Bane of Arthropods will surpass him with class at least

I probably have the lowest iq here and i used to postmaxx so it's not about iq tbh

shitposting is my lifestyle

I have a fix for that:
drink alcohol
full

Postmaxxing takes 0iq

I capped out at 1200 posts in one day and it took no brain energy

I already made it up to 240 posts and I already feel drained of ideas.

@Bane of Arthropods how you did this? Whats your IQ? Whats your face? Are you a chad artist, who just larp as incel? 2000 POSTS ALREADY WTF
ARE YOU ENGLISH? HOW DO IT HAPPENS YOU KNOW ENGLISH SO WELL TO MAKE 300 POSTS PER DAY?
rrrrrrr FUAK ME ANGRY

View attachment 189548
Your English is good enough fren, I never had trouble understanding you