Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have very primitive and shitty genes...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have shit genes, The proof is that i have something called pearly penile papules, Or PPP, In a nutshell this shit are vestigial penile spines, So i am more closer to animals than modern humans, Combine this with short height and you are a true subhuman genetic garbage.

Truly, Wish i never existed.

Farkin shit the first merchant of flesh i fucked asked me if i had some kind of ETS, Guess chad dicks are perfect and aesthetic, But i have to be cursed with my ugly primitive disgusting dick.

Oh well, At least i have another reason to rely on horse pudsy to pleasure myself.

Whatever, I hate this useless pathetic body, Is not enough having a shitty sight? Fuck you demiurge, Fuck subhuman genes, I hope this species goes to shit soon. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The proof is that i have something called pearly penile papules, Or PPP, In a nutshell this shit are vestigial penile spines, So i am more closer to animals than modern humans,

Oh well, At least i have another reason to rely on horse pudsy to pleasure myself.
I think we all have some sort of that nigga. Mine completely faded though cuz of low Testosterone

How many horses have you fucked?

I think we all have some sort of that nigga. Mine completely faded though cuz of low Testosterone

How many horses have you fucked?

just one, My actual mare. She is super sweet and loves getting fucked.

No,I dont like taking pictures of my pets. I only take pictures of my mushrooms cuz i need to keep an eye on contaminations.
OK. Show us tomorrow OP