Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Have Triggered IncelTears Again.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z32pe1/how_much_objectification_do_you_want_on_your/

Lol it was not my intention with that thread to troll them, I was being serious, Hairy pussy is far superior to bald pussy easily.

This cucks landwhale wife probably only has sex with him once per year at most lol.

Screenshot 457

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Lol why? Your bald pussy is far inferior to hairy pussy. Dumb bitch.

I think we should all start praising hairy pussies, this will make all feminists start to shave their pussies as "protest" :foidSoy:

:lul:

I think we should all start praising hairy pussies, this will make all feminists start to shave their pussies as "protest" :foidSoy:

:lul:
Lol good idea.

? I don't understand what issue they had with that thread. Men like hairy pussies = bad. Men like shaved pussies = pedos. Make it make sense. Are men not even allowed to discuss what they like?
Any sexual desire that a low SMV straight man have will offend them, no matter what.

Bald pussy ftw imo

? I don't understand what issue they had with that thread. Men like hairy pussies = bad. Men like shaved pussies = pedos. Make it make sense. Are men not even allowed to discuss what they like?
According to foids men are not allowed to discuss what they like.

Lol.

Retards.