Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO ALL PARENTS WILL SENT ME TO PSYCH WARD IF I WON´T DELETE ACCOUNT THEY SAW ALL MY POSTS AFTER GLOWIES SWAT (IN VIDEO GAME)

IMAGINE THAT THIS COCKROACH IS TALKING TO INCEL KOMMANDO IN SUCH A WAY I JUST MAKE AN CALL AND BOYS FROM YOUR CITY ARE READ TO SHOW YOU HOW TO USE GARDENING TOOL FISKARS MACHETE XDDDD
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Why don’t you try that

If you don’t do it you are a faggot

Why don’t you try that

If you don’t do it you are a faggot
BECAUSE I WAS SWATED BY GLOWIES INTO VAN AND HAVE TO STAY CALM AND I AM A GOOD BOY I AM NOT GONNA HURT ANYONE
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

BECAUSE I WAS SWATED BY GLOWIES INTO VAN AND HAVE TO STAY CALM AND I AM A GOOD BOY I AM NOT GONNA HURT ANYONE

No one is stopping you bro

I’m seriously asking ,message me on discord and let’s meet in Istanbul

No one is holding you back
YOU PATHETIC JESTER YOU ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF YOURSELF AND HUMILIATE YOURSELF YOU ARE NO ONE IN INCEL BUSINESS

YOU PATHETIC JESTER YOU ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF YOURSELF AND HUMILIATE YOURSELF YOU ARE NO ONE IN INCEL BUSINESS

Dude we both know I’m the biggest legend on this forum , even when I was gone you retards kept making threads about me

You are just a sad kiddo who created his kindergarten club aka incel kommando

Dude we both know I’m the biggest legend on this forum , even when I was gone you retards kept making threads about me

You are just a sad kiddo who created his kindergarten club aka incel kommando
DESPITE OF MY EXPENSIVE DRIP OUTFITS MY BIGGEST DRIP IS THE FACT THAT GLOWIES WHO SWATED ME CALLED ME NOT BY NAME THEY SAID INCEL KOMMANDO OVER FATALITY BITCH!!!!!!!!

Crying over the best city in the world cuz we raped your girls and took your city
20230609 045402 overlay

No one is holding you back
Good- Let the Megali idea manifest itself.

DESPITE OF MY EXPENSIVE DRIP OUTFITS MY BIGGEST DRIP IS THE FACT THAT GLOWIES WHO SWATED ME CALLED ME NOT BY NAME THEY SAID INCEL KOMMANDO OVER FATALITY BITCH!!!!!!!!

So? I’m asking you for a duel in real life

THANK YOU FOR ALL BROCELS THIS PLACE WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS "LIFE" AKA GUANTANAMO BAY I DON´T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE I AM SO SORRY

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as a social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be!
He’s eaten the jail-jail fruit

So? I’m asking you for a duel in real life
YOU EARN $100 PER MONTH I FLEX WITH $5K IN MY MOUTH WITH BALACLAVA AND @proudweeb MAY CONFIRM BITCH PLEASE ONE PUNCH AND YOU ARE CONNECTED YOU LITTLE TURKROACH I AM TEUTONIC WARRIOR

YOU EARN $100 PER MONTH I FLEX WITH $5K IN MY MOUTH WITH BALACLAVA AND @proudweeb MAY CONFIRM BITCH PLEASE ONE PUNCH AND YOU ARE CONNECTED YOU LITTLE TURKROACH I AM TEUTONIC WARRIOR

So? Let’s see if you can beat me in real life

So? Let’s see if you can beat me in real life
XDDDDDDDDDD YOU BITCH YOU ARE RANDOM WORTHLESS COCKROACH NOT WORTH OF MY TIME COME AT KREUZBERG OH WAIT YOU ARE SO POOR THAT YOU CAN´T XDDDDDDDDDDDD PATHETIC PIECE OF TURKISH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDD YOU BITCH YOU ARE RANDOM WORTHLESS COCKROACH NOT WORTH OF MY TIME COME AT KREUZBERG OH WAIT YOU ARE SO POOR THAT YOU CAN´T XDDDDDDDDDDDD PATHETIC PIECE OF TURKISH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

You are a pathetic piece of German shit

Take more meds

You bitched out and you’re scared from me

Goodluck out there brocel

You bitched out and you’re scared from me
BITCH I HAVE MADE THREAD 70 VIEWERS XDDDD DU YARRRAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURVO YEABANA GETIRING TEKBIRG SEHADET VAKTI YARRRAK I WILL SCREAM YALLAH AND THEY WILL RAPE YOU ALIVE

BITCH I HAVE MADE THREAD 70 VIEWERS XDDDD DU YARRRAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KURVO YEABANA GETIRING TEKBIRG SEHADET VAKTI YARRRAK I WILL SCREAM YALLAH AND THEY WILL RAPE YOU ALIVE

I reported your YouTube account and banned it

It was fun !

I reported your YouTube account and banned it

It was fun !
SO WHAT I DON´T NEED CASH I AM FINE I DID IT FOR BROCELS SO KNOW YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE FAKECEL WHO TOOK BROCELS ENTERTAINMENT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Dregster FINISH HIM DO IT I WILL SEND $100 VIA CRYPTO (IN VIDEO GAME)

You are a pathetic piece of German shit

Take more meds
BITCH YOU ARE NPC RANDOM NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

SO WHAT I DON´T NEED CASH I AM FINE I DID IT FOR BROCELS SO KNOW YOU HAVE JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU ARE FAKECEL WHO TOOK BROCELS ENTERTAINMENT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Dregster FINISH HIM DO IT I WILL SEND $100 VIA CRYPTO (IN VIDEO GAME)

I banned you from YouTube you little bitch hahaha

BITCH YOU ARE NPC RANDOM NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!

I am the prince of Istanbul!

I am the prince of Istanbul!
I AM THE COP KKKiler

I AM THE COP KKKiler

Ok? So?

YOU ARE BITCH DICK IN YOUR HEART $100 PER MONTH SALARY!? I HAVE JUST PUSHED PACK FOR $500 PURE PROFIT TODAY IN GTA V ONLINE

YOU ARE BITCH DICK IN YOUR HEART $100 PER MONTH SALARY!? I HAVE JUST PUSHED PACK FOR $500 PURE PROFIT TODAY IN GTA V ONLINE

Ok

turkish power house dresden kreuzberg frankurt izmir no pussies are allowed

Goodbye brocel, you were one of my favorite users

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back